From: Saturday, December 30, 2023
To: Sunday, December 31, 2023
Treta Festa NYE Rio de Janeiro 2023
Treta is one of Rio’s most popular pop-up gay parties, attracting young gay guys from Rio and beyond with different theme nights and events. Their end of year edition is one of the best ways to say goodbye to 2023!
- Rio central hotels should be booked well in advance. Stay at the Emiliano Rio, a boutique hotel in the heart of Copacabana with spacious suites and rooms, high-end amenities and the perfect location for exploring the best of Rio.
- Awaiting theme, lineup and venue details for the 2023 edition.
- Join the hottest, fittest boys in Rio for a special edition of Treta during the New Year celebrations.
- Enjoy the biggest and best pop party in Rio with the sexiest GoGos, drag queens and surprise performances throughout the night.
The Venue – This Event
- Treta Festa typically holds its events at Pink Flamingo Bar; however, this special edition takes over Unidos Da Tijuca.
- Unidos da Tijuca is on Francisco Bicalho, 47 – Santo Cristo, a 24-minute drive from Copacapaba, a Samba school with an indoor and outdoor dance area, stage and several bars.
- For great views, stay at the Rio Othon Palace with a beautiful rooftop pool located just steps from the beach.
Pink Flamingo – New Year’s Eve Event
- Dec 31st, 2023 Pink Flamingo Rio is located on R. Rodolfo Dantas in Copacabana.
- The bar opens at 7 pm and hosts fun drag shows, theme nights and parties.
- Note – the bar will celebrate with a special NYE event, a 10-hour event from 8 pm on Dec 31st, with access to the fireworks on Prai de Copacabana.
Recommended Hotels in Rio
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Rio
Most of Rips gay bars are located in Ipanema and Copacabana. Ipanema’s gayest nightspot is on the beach block of Rua Teixeira de Melo, next to Farme.
Along Copacabana beach there is a traditionally gay-friendly area known as Bolsa, near Lido. Hustlers are pretty much part of the scene, and you should keep a good hold on your wallet
Recommended Hotels in Rio By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Rio that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Boasting a rooftop pool with stunning sea views, Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro offers luxurious beachfront accommodations on Ipanema Beach. The property also offers a spa and wellness centre. Elegantly decorated, rooms feature a balcony, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a minibar and a private bathroom with bath or shower.
5 Star, Readers Choice
The elegant 5-star Copacabana Palace, A Belmond Hotel, Rio de Janeiro offers luxurious rooms with marbled bathrooms. All offer king-size beds, free use of internet and a free pair of Havaianas flip flops and panoramic ocean views, located on Rio de Janeiro’s Copacabana Beachfront. Services include a wellness spa and 3 gastronomic restaurants.
5 Star, Great Value
Located right across from the famous Copacabana Beach, the Miramar Hotel by Windsor features a green granite pool and a modern gym. Offers butler service and free WiFi. Guests can start the day with a rich breakfast. Room here comes equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen cable TV, safe and minibar. The bathroom includes toiletries and a bathrobe.
4 Star, Location
Facing Copacabana Beach and within 800 m from Ipanema Beach, Orla Copacabana Hotel features free WiFi, a rooftop pool and a restaurant. It offers panoramic views of Sugar Loaf Mountain and the ocean. Rooms at Orla Copacabana display neutral colours and modern décor. They provide air conditioning, cable TV and a minibar. Some also offer scenic ocean views.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Rio de Janeiro
Gay Rio de Janeiro, a city that pulses with energy, celebrates diversity, and embraces the LGBTQ+ community with open arms. Nestled between lush mountains and stunning beaches, Rio de Janeiro is not only a tropical paradise but also a haven for those seeking a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere. From the iconic Copacabana and Ipanema beaches to the lively Lapa district, gay Rio de Janeiro offers a kaleidoscope of experiences.
Ipanema | The heart of Rio’s beauty
- Ipanema, a neighborhood in Rio de Janeiro that’s known for its LGBTQ+ friendly vibe and diverse community.
- Nestled alongside the iconic Ipanema Beach, this area has become a hub for LGBTQ+ travelers and locals alike.
- With its relaxed beach culture, a range of LGBTQ+-owned businesses where you can enjoy the sand and surf during the day and explore the local nightlife after dark.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Ipanema
The iconic beachfront of Copacabana has a variety of LGBTQ+-friendly establishments & a diverse crowd.
Leblon is known for its beautiful beach, high-end shops, restaurants, bars and the best hotels in Rio