From: Sunday, December 10, 2023
To: Sunday, December 10, 2023
Sunday Gay Night at Maggie Choo’s Bangkok 2023
Gay Night at Maggie Choo’s is a long-running gay secret in Bangkok, livening up weekend nights with its signature Sunday Gay Night. Expect Amazing Drag shows, Hunky Male models, fun games and free shots all night.
- Stay close to the club at Lebua at State Tower rated “Excellent” by guests with spacious and luxurious rooms, a stunning rooftop gay bar and delicious buffet breakfasts.
- Let yourself go with the help of flamboyant drag queens Amadiva, Gisele Rafael and Mama Ken-Zula.
- Enjoy an entertaining and interactive show amidst the audience through fun games and colourful performances.
- DJ Yui Truluv has been recruited to man the decks and will be blasting out pumping beats to get you up on your feet.
- Dance with the sexiest guys from Bangkok and beyond. Enjoy the best music mixes, cocktails and fun and mingle with the hottest GoGos in town.
- The event kicks off at 8 pm with Drag Shows at 10 pm, 11 pm and midnight.
- Enjoy the ultimate Bangkok experience at the Mandarin Oriental Bangkok, rated “Wonderful” by guests with legendary service, beautiful outdoor pool and the most luxurious rooms in the city.
- Maggie Choo’s – A Magical underground cabaret full of mystery, romance, and jazz, reminiscent of Shanghai 1930.
- Located in the heart of Bangkok’s gay district, Silom under the Novotel Fenix and known as the best little night club in BKK.
Recommended Hotels in Bangkok
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Bangkok
Silom Street 2 and 4 is the epicenter of gay nightlife in Bangkok. Here you will find the best bars and restaurants, the perfect place to begin your night on the town.
Recommended Hotels in Bangkok By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Bangkok that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
This 5-star hotel in Bangkok’s Sathorn area includes modern Thai-style rooms with free WiFi, a 25 m outdoor pool and a COMO Shambhala Urban Escape spa. Among its 3 dining options is Nahm Thai Restaurant, awarded with one Michelin Star, Guests can use a free scheduled shuttle service. rooms offer a cable TV and a yoga mat, and shower stall and a bathtub.
W Bangkok Hotel
5 Star, Readers Choice
W Bangkok Hotel – SHA Extra Plus offers a luxury accommodation with modern amenities and free Wi-Fi in the public areas. It boasts an outdoor pool, fitness centre and an on-site restaurant. Stylish rooms are equipped with a cable flat-screen TV, an iPod docking station and a refrigerator. En suite bathrooms come with free toiletries, a bathtub and shower facilities.
Banyan Tree Bangkok
5 Star, Great Value
Banyan Tree Bangkok offers luxurious rooms with views of the city or Chaophraya River. It features a swimming pool, a stylish, roof-top restaurant and bar, a spa and 7 dining options. Free shuttle is available daily. Rooms and suites are spacious, featuring large windows. Coffee/tea maker and satellite TV. Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages from the minibar. 24-hour room service
4 Star, Location
Located in Silom District, Bandara Suites offers rooms and suites with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. It features 2 dining options, 2 swimming pools and a pool bar. Free WiFi. Each room and suite at the Bandara Bangkok has a minibar, tea/coffee maker and electronic safe. Attached bathrooms include a shower and bathtub. Suites come with a kitchenette.
Video Magie Choos Gay Night
A taste of what to expect at Magie Choos
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Bangkok
Bangkok has a well-established gay scene with a variety of LGBTQ+ bars, clubs, saunas, and entertainment venues. The city is known for its open and accepting attitude towards LGBTQ+ travelers and residents. You can find a range of venues catering to different tastes and preferences.
Silom Soi 2 | The Heart of the Gay Scene
- Silom Soi 2 is considered one of the central locations for LGBTQ+ nightlife in Bangkok.
- The street features a mix of bars, pubs, and clubs, each with its own unique style and ambiance.
- Many of the establishments on Silom Soi 2 host special events, theme nights, and performances, from drag shows to themed parties.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Bangkok
Silom Soi 4
Also known as Soi Twilight, another popular gay area next to Silom Soi 2. Famous for its gay go-go bars
Ratchada Night Market
Sukhumvit Soi 22
This area has a concentration of gay-friendly venues, including bars & clubs. A great spot to socialize & have drinks