From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Slay Singapore Presents 2023
Slay brings some of the most anticipated gay parties and events to Singapore throughout the year. This March, slay presents Aqueerium, a unique spectacular aquarium-themed party with your favourite DJs, gogo boys and top-notch production.
- Stay close to the gay bars along Neil Road and take a taxi to the party. The KēSa House is rated “Excellent” with stylish rooms and suites, high-end amenities and an excellent location.
- Awaiting details for the next SLAY event.
- Slay Singapore is throwing a massive gay beach party with international performers, sexy guys and guest DJs.
- The event takes over Rumours Beach Club featuring guest DJs.
- Look forward to sizzling gogo boys and a spectacular stage show with 5m tall LEDs, a concert array sound system and state-of-the-art lighting and laser systems.
- This is an afternoon event, running from 4 pm until 10.30 pm. The club is a 9-minute drive from the gay bars along Neil Road, Chinatown.
- Stay close to the party on the island at The Barracks Hotel, rated “Wonderful” by guests with stylish colonial suites and a beautiful outdoor pool.
- Rumours Beach Club – Located on 40 Siloso Beach Walk Singapore, with a Balin beach vibe and experience.
- The venue is the only beach club in Singapore to have three swimming pools, with different pockets of spaces such as the VIP Area, Daybed, Cabana, Sun Deck and Indoor Alfresco.
- Sentosa is a sunny island in Singapore, home to exciting events, themed attractions, award-winning spas, lush rainforests and golden sandy beaches.
Recommended Hotels in Singapore
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Singapore
Singapore hosts a great range of LGBT bars, clubs and saunas, from fancy cocktails to dark mazes. Historic Chinatown has become the heart of gay Singapore. Most of the gay nightlife takes place on Neil Road. The neighborhood mixes old and new and side by side are traditional shops and trendy cafes.
Recommended Hotels in Singapore By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Singapore that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
The Fullerton Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
The Fullerton Hotel Singapore is a 25-minute drive from Changi International Airport. Raffles Place MRT Station is a short 5-minute walk. Each room at Fullerton is equipped with a flat-screen TV and WiFi. A minibar and tea/coffee maker can be found in all rooms. Guests can indulge in spa treatments at The Fullerton Spa. Hotel Fullerton also houses various luxury boutiques
5 Star, Readers Choice
PARKROYAL COLLECTION Pickering, Singapore boasts a dedicated wellness floor that features an outdoor pool, gym and 300 m garden walk high above the street level. Free Wi-Fi . Featuring views of the city or the garden, air-conditioned rooms are furnished with a personal safe, a flat-screen cable TV and a minibar. En suite bathrooms offer a hairdryer, bathrobe and free bath amenities.
5 Star, Great Value
Set in a restored heritage building All rooms have 3 m high ceilings with a French touch, a trademark Sofitel MyBed and 42-inch LCD TV with sound bar. They include an Apple Mac mini, iPad mini and iPhone 5. An illy coffee machine and free minibar are provided. Private bathroom comes with a rain shower. Free WiFi
4 Star, Location
Rooms here will provide you with a tv, air conditioning and a minibar. There is also a coffee machine. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include an ipod dock and pay-per-view channels. At AMOY Hotel you will find a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities offered include a tour desk, dry cleaning and a laundry.
Video Gay Singapore Guide
Follow Martijn and his guide to the best of Gay Singapore