From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
San Diego Out & Proud DILF Party 2021
Get Ready for the hottest party to take place during the San Diego weekend, DILF San Diego “OUT AND PROUD” Party by Joe Whitaker Presents.
Dudes, daddies, discreet, dunno, DILF is for all men and men who love men! The DILF event is the pride party you don’t want to miss in San Diego.
- The party takes place at The Rail, San Diego. The Rail, open since 1960 is a buzzing gay nightspot in San Diego and boasts bottle service, bar bites, a patio & theme nights. The Rail is located on 3796 Fifth Avenue, San Diego. Stay at the Omni San Diego just 5 min taxi drive away from the venue. A gay ally with beautiful pool and close to all the major attractions in gay San Diego.
- Arrive early as this event will sell out fast. The party kicks off at 8pm and runs right through to Saturday, ending at 2am. The party will feature the very best music by DJ Bret Law from Seattle and DJ Seth Breezy from Atlanta plus special guests.
- Guys are encourage to wear jocks, harnesses, gear and leather and join everyone for a fun night of hot music, hot men, hot fun and dancing in your jock! A clothes check is available at the event.
- VIP Ticket Holders get front of the line entry and VIP exclusive areas inside the bar with snacks throughout the night.
- This event takes place during San Diego Pride one of the busiest weekends in the city.
Gay San Diego
Most gay bars are in the trendy Hillcrest neighborhood, just northeast of Balboa Park and a short drive or cab ride from downtown. Several others are in the districts just to the east of Hillcrest: University Heights and Normal Heights.
- Hotels can fill up fast. The Downtown district home to some of the best hotels and is just a short 5 min taxi ride to Hillcrest’s gay scene.
- At most bars throughout the city, last call is at 2 a.m. Keep in mind that San Diego’s trolley, if that’s how you’re getting around, stops service at midnight and resumes at 5 a.m.
- For something interesting to do before going out, check what’s playing at the Diversionary Theatre, which happens to be the third oldest LGBT theatre in the U.S.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of San Diego
The gay scene in San Diego is located mostly in the trendy Hillcrest neighborhood, just northeast of Balboa Park and a short drive or cab ride from downtown. Several others are in the districts just to the east of Hillcrest: University Heights and Normal Heights.
Recommended Apartments in San Diego
Light-Filled Industrial Loft in Little Italy in San Diego offers accommodation with free WiFi, With direct access to a patio, the air-conditioned apartment consists of a fully equipped kitchen and a TV.
All units here are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV, a living room, a well-equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. Free WiFi is & parking
Located on the 15 floor this 2 bedroom apartment offer sweeping views over San Diego along with a fully equipped kitchen, a living room with TV and a bathroom with a shower. FREE WiFI
Studio, 1 & 2 Bedrooms
Fitted with air conditioning, a fully equipped kitchen a dishwasher, a microwave, fridge & coffee machine. with a dining area, a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with bath or shower.
Video Of DILF parties
DILF – The Gay Jock Party
Recommended Hotels in San Diego
Hotels in the gay district of Hillcrest are few and far between and tend to book out fast. The hotels in the downtown district offer a nice alternative, just 5 mins by taxi and located in some of the most historic locations of the city.
Inn at the Park, 3 Star
In the gay district
This unique all-suite San Diego property is situated on the edge of Balboa Park West. It features a piano bar and elegant suites with kitchen facilities.