From: Friday, September 29, 2023
To: Friday, September 29, 2023
Brut Bears Gear Party 2023
Get Ready for the hottest men-only party in San Diego, The Brut Bears Gear Party.
- Stay at the Omni San Diego just a 5-minute taxi drive away from the venue. A gay ally with beautiful pool and close to all the major attractions in gay San Diego.
- Next Edition – Friday Sept 29th, 2023.
- Brut Bears Gear Party is for all men and men who love men! The event is the pride party you don’t want to miss in San Diego.
- Arrive early as this event will sell out fast. The party kicks off at 9pm and runs right through to Saturday, ending at 2 am. The party will feature the very best music by DJs. Guest DJ Confirmed – Doug Jackson.
- Guys are encourage to wear jocks, harnesses, gear and leather and join everyone for a fun night of hot music, hot men, hot fun and dancing in your jock! A clothes check is available at the event.
- Nestled in the lively heart of San Diego, The Rail is where old-school charm meets contemporary vibes. It’s not just any bar—it’s an iconic stop in the city’s storied nightlife.
- Situated a hop, skip, and a jump away from the vibrant gay district of Hillcrest, on 3796 Fifth Avenue, San Diego, The Rail serves as both a gateway and a destination.
- Whether you’re looking to pre-game before dancing the night away in Hillcrest or seeking a cozy spot to chat with friends, The Rail is your ticket, boasting bottle service, bar bites, a patio & theme nights
- Open since 1960, it has a rich history, serving fantastic drinks, and an offers visitors an ambiance that strikes just the right balance between laid-back and electric. It’s the perfect place to get a genuine taste of San Diego’s LGBTQ+ scene.
Gay San Diego
Most gay bars are in the trendy Hillcrest neighborhood, just northeast of Balboa Park and a short drive or cab ride from downtown. Several others are in the districts just to the east of Hillcrest: University Heights and Normal Heights.
- Hotels can fill up fast. The Downtown district home to some of the best hotels and is just a short 5 min taxi ride to Hillcrest’s gay scene.
- At most bars throughout the city, last call is at 2 a.m. Keep in mind that San Diego’s trolley, if that’s how you’re getting around, stops service at midnight and resumes at 5 a.m.
- For something interesting to do before going out, check what’s playing at the Diversionary Theatre, which happens to be the third oldest LGBT theatre in the U.S.
Hotels in San Diego
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the pride celebrations:
Gay Map of San Diego
The gay scene in San Diego is located mostly in the trendy Hillcrest neighborhood, just northeast of Balboa Park and a short drive or cab ride from downtown. Several others are in the districts just to the east of Hillcrest: University Heights and Normal Heights.
Recommended Hotels in San Diego
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in San Diego that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Pendry San Diego
4 Star, Fab Pool
Pendry San Diego features a restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and bar and offers free WiFi. The accommodation offers a 24-hour front desk, room service and ticket service for guests. The hotel offers a à la carte or American breakfast.
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter features a sundeck with outdoor games, spa services and a swimming pool. A 55-inch flat-screen TV each guestroom is furnished with a refrigerator and a coffee machine. A laptop safe and work desk are also provided. Eco-friendly LED and CFL lights along with solar shades
Gaslamp Plaza Suites
3 Star, Great Value
Gaslamp Plaza Suites is a historical, European-style hotel built in 1913. The original architectural design with marble walls and stairways is featured at Gaslamp Plaza Suites. Each stylish room at this hotel provides a seating area with a cable TV and a DVD player. Suites include a refrigerator, a coffee machine
Inn at the Park
3 Star, Location
This unique all-suite San Diego property is situated on the edge of Balboa Park West. It features a piano bar and elegant suites with kitchen facilities. Inn at the Park features traditional historic charm and spacious suites. Each suite includes clean white linens and a cable TV.
Video Gay Guide to San Diego
Highlights of the best of Gay San Diego with Out and About.