From: Saturday, December 31, 2022
To: Saturday, December 31, 2022
Rome Capodanno New Year Gay Circuit Spectacular 2022
Celebrate the new year’s arrival in The Eternal City as Rome’s top two party producers unite to produce Capodanno 2023, a unique New Year Event.
- Visiting Rome for New Year? Stay close to the gay bars and clubs in the Celio neighbourhood, perfect for exploring the best of the city. The Colosseum Palace Star, rated “Exceptional” by guests with superb views and excellent location.
- Muccassassina, Rome’s most prominent gay weekly party, and COX, Milan’s leading circuit event, join forces to bring you one of the biggest NYE parties in Europe.
- Enjoy a unique party over three floors of Qube Club in Rome with more than 40 different artists and international guest DJs, and the sexiest dancers in the city.
- Say goodbye to the old year and celebrate the new with your hot new friends from Italy and beyond.
- The party kicks off at 10.30 pm, ends at 7 am, and comes complete with a cavernous cruising area.
- Arrive early. Queues for Muccassassina events are notoriously long.
- Qube Rome is on Via di Portonaccio 212, a happening, gay-friendly nightspot with different music genres on three industrial-chic floors.
- First-floor typically hosts performances. The second floor plays disco music, and the top floor plays dance music.
- Bumping into hot people from floor to floor is all part of the party experience.
- The club is a 15-minute drive from the gay street on Via San Giovanni in Laterano.
- Stay close to the gay bars and clubs at Rhome Suites and take a taxi to the party. Rated “Exceptional” by guests, the suites feature modern rooms with many amenities.
Book your hotel in advance as Rome is a busy city throughout the year and one of the most expensive in Europe.
Recommended Hotels in Rome
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Recommended Hotels in Rome By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Rome that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
J.K. Place Roma
5 Star, Luxury
Offering stylish rooms with free WiFi, J.K. Place Roma is situated in the heart of Rome with the Spanish Steps and the Pantheon each a 10-minute walkaway. A breakfast à la carte is included. All the rooms come with air conditioning, free minibar, a satellite flat-screen TV and Bose SoundLink Mini system. Slippers, bathrobes, free toiletries, glass shower and bidet.
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Artemide is set in a 19th-century building on the vibrant Via Nazionale. A free minibar and free Wi-Fi access are available in each of the elegant rooms. Guests can book a session in the Artemis Spa, offering a sauna, hot tub, Turkish bath and a variety of treatments. Rooms are air conditioned with a flat-screen satellite TV and tea/coffee making facilities.
4 Star, Great Value
UNAHOTELS Decò Roma offers contemporary design and bright interiors, plus a private parking garage and air-conditioned rooms with wood floors. Each room at this UNA Hotel has high-quality sheets and a stylish bathroom. They all feature flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and Wi-Fi access. Guests can start their day with the large buffet breakfast
3 Star, Location
Set in a quiet street just 200 m from Rome’s Termini Station, the boutique Yes Hotel offers contemporary rooms with satellite TV and air conditioning. The multilingual staff at the 24-hour reception can book tours, reserve tickets and recommend the best places to eat in Rome. Many local restaurants offer a discount to Yes Hotel’s guests.
Video Muccassassina Rome
A taste of what to expect at a Muccassassina party