From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Rock in Rome – Official Pride Party 2024
Celebrate at one of the ultimate European Pride after-parties this season as Rock In Rom hosts the official Rome Pride after-party.
- Are you visiting Rome for Pride? Stay at the Tree Charme Parliament Boutique Hotel, located in the centre of Rome with a “Fabulous” rating; the hotel features beautifully designed rooms and excellent rates. It is just 600 metres from the famous Piazza Navona, one of the most important Baroque squares in the world.
- Muccassassina and Rock In Rome, the city’s annual music festival, host a special Saturday night party after the Rome Pride march.
- The event features more than 50 acts in a “Gay Woodstock” style event, powered by Muccassassina, Rome’s biggest weekly gay circuit event.
- Enjoy international star acts, a gaggle of drag queens, a troupe of the hottest Mucca Go Go Boys and thousands of party people ready to celebrate Rome Pride.
- Doors open at 6 pm, and the show begins at 8 pm. The party occurs at Ippodromo delle Capannelle, a rebellious party subverting social and sexual conventions.
- Upgrade your Rome Pride escape at the Six Senses, one of the most stylish hotels in the city featuring spacious rooms, a rooftop terrace. The hotel has a “Superb” rating with guests and an excellent location.
- Ippodromo delle Capannelle is located a 30-minute drive from the Rome Pride Celebrations.
- The venue features a massive arena with a large stage and concert space for more than 45,000 guests.
Rock in Rome
- “Rock in Rome” is a music festival in Rome, Italy, during the summer months.
- It is one of the largest music festivals in Italy and has been held annually since 2002.
- The festival features many rock, pop, and electronic music performances, including Italian and international artists.
- Some of the past performers include Radiohead, Green Day, Muse, Linkin Park, and many others.
Getting to the venue
- Taking a Taxi is the easiest way to get to the Ippodromo di Capannelle in the southeastern area of Rome. The journey time is 30 minutes.
- Alternatively, leave Termini Station on Line A of the Metro and take the 654 bus that makes five stops around the Ippodromo.
- The bus schedule runs with special hours during the Rock Festival.
Book your hotel in advance as Rome is a busy city throughout the year and one of the most expensive in Europe.
Recommended Hotels in Rome
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the gay bars and Attractions
Recommended Hotels in Rome By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Rome that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
J.K. Place Roma
5 Star, Luxury
Offering stylish rooms with free WiFi, J.K. Place Roma is situated in the heart of Rome with the Spanish Steps and the Pantheon each a 10-minute walkaway. A breakfast à la carte is included. All the rooms come with air conditioning, free minibar, a satellite flat-screen TV and Bose SoundLink Mini system. Slippers, bathrobes, free toiletries, glass shower and bidet.
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Artemide is set in a 19th-century building on the vibrant Via Nazionale. A free minibar and free Wi-Fi access are available in each of the elegant rooms. Guests can book a session in the Artemis Spa, offering a sauna, hot tub, Turkish bath and a variety of treatments. Rooms are air conditioned with a flat-screen satellite TV and tea/coffee making facilities.
4 Star, Great Value
UNAHOTELS Decò Roma offers contemporary design and bright interiors, plus a private parking garage and air-conditioned rooms with wood floors. Each room at this UNA Hotel has high-quality sheets and a stylish bathroom. They all feature flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and Wi-Fi access. Guests can start their day with the large buffet breakfast
3 Star, Location
Set in a quiet street just 200 m from Rome’s Termini Station, the boutique Yes Hotel offers contemporary rooms with satellite TV and air conditioning. The multilingual staff at the 24-hour reception can book tours, reserve tickets and recommend the best places to eat in Rome. Many local restaurants offer a discount to Yes Hotel’s guests.
Video Muccassassina Parties
Muccassassina knows how to produce epic parties and events. Here’s a taste of what to expect