From: Friday, December 29, 2023
To: Monday, January 1, 2024
R:Evolution Rio New Years Pool Parties 2023
The Original Brazilian Pool Party, New Year Edition hosts a series of parties with a unique theme each year. Rio’s New Year events fill the city with visitors from Brazil and beyond.
- Rio central hotels should be booked well in advance. Stay at the Emiliano Rio, a boutique hotel in the heart of Copacabana with spacious suites and rooms, high end amenities and perfect location for exploring the best of Rio.
- Each Year Revolution Rio hosts three parties in the lead-up to and after the New Year’s eve celebrations, or Reveillon, as it is known in Rio.
- Revolution and The Original Pool Party host a series of events, typically on the 29th of December and the 1st of January.
- Expect a spectacular production with stunning locations and the hottest men on the planet – this is Brazil after all.
- Featuring world class DJs and amazing stage shows with live vocal performances and sexy gogos.
- Friday December 29th – R:Evolution Beach Club party at Faro Beach Club in Leblon from 4pm
- Parties typically kick off on the 29th of December with the Beach Club party at Faro beach Club from 2pm.
- Monday December 1st – The Original Pool Party – “Dream House” at Hode Luã Resort from 2 pm.
- New Year’s day events have been hosted at Hode Luã Resort, Guaratiba /Rio de Janeiro over the past few years from 2 pm until late.
- Faro Beach Club, Leblon – Stunning location, with epic views of Rio’s most salubrious neighbourhood and an amazing pool right by the beach. Stay Close by at the Hotel Faro with great city views and excellent rooftop bar.
- Hode Luã Resort – In a lush, forested area, this bustling resort is 12 km from the Área de Proteção Ambiental da Pedra Branca (a nature reserve) and 14 km from Abricó beach.
- Transport is provided to the venues and details are included with the tickets when purchased.
- The journey between the pick-up points and the party location, on average, takes an hour and a half. Drivers are efficient professionals with a fleet of vehicles, of excellent quality, has all the features to seek the safety of the route and the comfort of passengers.
- Departure is at Ipanema (General Osorio subway station)
Where to stay in Rio for New year.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Rio
Most of Rips gay bars are located in Ipanema and Copacabana. Ipanema’s gayest nightspot is on the beach block of Rua Teixeira de Melo, next to Farme.
Along Copacabana beach there is a traditionally gay-friendly area known as Bolsa, near Lido. Hustlers are pretty much part of the scene, and you should keep a good hold on your wallet
Recommended Hotels in Rio By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Rio that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Boasting a rooftop pool with stunning sea views, Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro offers luxurious beachfront accommodations on Ipanema Beach. The property also offers a spa and wellness centre. Elegantly decorated, rooms feature a balcony, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a minibar and a private bathroom with bath or shower.
5 Star, Readers Choice
The elegant 5-star Copacabana Palace, A Belmond Hotel, Rio de Janeiro offers luxurious rooms with marbled bathrooms. All offer king-size beds, free use of internet and a free pair of Havaianas flip flops and panoramic ocean views, located on Rio de Janeiro’s Copacabana Beachfront. Services include a wellness spa and 3 gastronomic restaurants.
5 Star, Great Value
Located right across from the famous Copacabana Beach, the Miramar Hotel by Windsor features a green granite pool and a modern gym. Offers butler service and free WiFi. Guests can start the day with a rich breakfast. Room here comes equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen cable TV, safe and minibar. The bathroom includes toiletries and a bathrobe.
4 Star, Location
Facing Copacabana Beach and within 800 m from Ipanema Beach, Orla Copacabana Hotel features free WiFi, a rooftop pool and a restaurant. It offers panoramic views of Sugar Loaf Mountain and the ocean. Rooms at Orla Copacabana display neutral colours and modern décor. They provide air conditioning, cable TV and a minibar. Some also offer scenic ocean views.
Video Of Rio New Year Pool Party
NOSSO RÉVEILLON NO RIO 2017 – 2018
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Rio de Janeiro
Gay Rio de Janeiro, a city that pulses with energy, celebrates diversity, and embraces the LGBTQ+ community with open arms. Nestled between lush mountains and stunning beaches, Rio de Janeiro is not only a tropical paradise but also a haven for those seeking a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere. From the iconic Copacabana and Ipanema beaches to the lively Lapa district, gay Rio de Janeiro offers a kaleidoscope of experiences.
Ipanema | The heart of Rio’s beauty
- Ipanema, a neighborhood in Rio de Janeiro that’s known for its LGBTQ+ friendly vibe and diverse community.
- Nestled alongside the iconic Ipanema Beach, this area has become a hub for LGBTQ+ travelers and locals alike.
- With its relaxed beach culture, a range of LGBTQ+-owned businesses where you can enjoy the sand and surf during the day and explore the local nightlife after dark.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Ipanema
The iconic beachfront of Copacabana has a variety of LGBTQ+-friendly establishments & a diverse crowd.
Leblon is known for its beautiful beach, high-end shops, restaurants, bars and the best hotels in Rio