From: Saturday, November 25, 2023
To: Saturday, November 25, 2023
Recon Antwerp 2023
Celebrate the anniversary of Antwerp’s legendary Cruising Venue and possibly Europe’s most infamous sex club with Recon.
- Are you visiting Antwerp for this event? Book your hotel in the historic old town centre. Stay at the Hotel Julien, a “Superb” rated 4-star hotel located in the heart of the city with delicious breakfast options and a relaxed vibe.
- Saturday 25th November – Recond FULL FETISH.
- Recon takes over The Boots for a special November celebration, attracting the hottest and horniest guys from across the continent.
- Dance, cruise, and play with the fittest fetish lads and dads from Recon all night long.
- Words can barely describe this party; it has to be experienced first-hand to understand the levels of fetish filth taking place!
- The party runs from 10 pm until late.
- The Boots is one of Antwerp’s iconic cruising and leather bars.
- The venue is spread over multiple layers, including a basement with a spacious bar, a sling room and dark corridors.
- Next is a mezzanine level with lockers. The main bar has a glassed-in smoking lounge and is the tamest part of the club.
- Other areas include cubicles with slings, glory holes, a darker wet room, and an attic with mats and cots where people rest between the fun.
- The Boots is a 9-minute drive from Antwerp’s old town, where you will find most of the busy gay bars and clubs.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Antwerp
Antwerp is small and compact having a beautifully preserved old town in the centre. Having said that bars and clubs (more than 30) are spread out around the city, so its best to find a hotel close to the centre and journey out to your preferred destination. The main club, Red & Blue is located in the harbour. Famous gay monthly parties Studio 54 and Café de Love attract guys from all over Europe so book your accommodation in advance.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Antwerp
Antwerp, Belgium, has a thriving LGBTQ+ community and is known for being a welcoming & hosts several LGBTQ+ events and festivals throughout the year. The most prominent of these is Antwerp Pride, which typically takes place in August. Antwerp Pride includes a colorful and lively parade, parties, cultural events, and a sense of celebration and inclusivity that brings together locals and visitors alike.
Historic Center | In the hart of city centre
- Antwerp’s historic center has a diverse range of bars and clubs, many of which are gay or gay friendly.
- This area is bustling with activity, and you’ll likely find a mix of people from various backgrounds.
- Antwerp’s fashion district is also located in this area, making it perfect for shopping enthusiasts.
- It’s a great area for tourists, with numerous shops, restaurants, and cultural attractions.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Barcelona
Antwerp’s Red Light District is home to several gay bars and clubs. It can be a lively area for nightlife, offering a mix of entertainment options.
This trendy district is home to many bars & clubs, including gay venues. You can find a mix of nightlife options, from stylish cocktail bars to dance clubs.
Recommended Hotels in Antwerp By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Antwerp that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hotel Julien, 4 Star
The guest rooms are situated in 2 historic buildings and have a modern style. They are equipped with a bath or rain shower and free Wi-Fi. You can relax in the lounge area with books and magazines or have a drink in the bar. The spa is located in the 16th century cellars and offers a steam bath, sauna and rain shower.
4 Star, Very Central
This hotel offers light and spacious rooms as well as a luxurious suite. All units have individual climate control as well as a flat-screen TV. Some of the deluxe rooms and suites also come with a private terrace. The breakfast buffet offers a variety of hot and cold choices
Hilton Hotel, 4 Star
Shopping & Partying
The spacious, air-conditioned rooms at Hilton Antwerp Old Town feature Serenity bedding and have a 32-inch flat-screen TV. Each room includes a large desk with an ergonomic chair and a marble bathroom with a bath and separate shower. Coffee and tea facilities are provided.
Hotel Matelote, 3 Star
Boutique & Central
This elegant boutique hotel offers luxurious design with 16th century architecture, a 2-minute walk from Grand Place. Each of the rooms at hotel Matelote benefits from free wired internet and a flat-screen TV. “They also have coffee, tea making facilities and mineral water. The bathrooms include The Spa Collection toiletries.