From: Saturday, October 28, 2023
To: Saturday, October 28, 2023
Get ready to Scream as PRISM presents Toronto’s Number one circuit event for Halloween.
- Stay close to the party at The Anndore House, a charming 4 star hotel with great amenities, cool decor and a great vibe. It is also close to city’s gay bars and restaurants.
- Dress to impress for the Halloween party of the year in Toronto. Join the hottest guys from across Canada as Prism, Canada’s leading party promoter returns to Coda, Toronto for terror and mayhem on the dance floor.
- The entire venue will be transformed by the legendary Gairy Brown with prizes for the best costume, so dress to impress.
- Awaiting lineup and venue confirmation for the 2023 event.
- Scream takes place at Coda on 794 Bathurst Street Toronto, a 2nd-story nightclub hosting dance parties with an amazing sound set-up, delivering 50,000+ watts of power over the 9000sq/ft venue.
- Coda is an 8 minute drive from the gay district of Church and Wellesley.
- Church and Wellesley is the gay district of Toronto, with the core commercial strip located along Church Street from Wellesley south to Alexander.
- Pay a visit to Woody’s. Open since 1989, it’s the quintessential Toronto queer bar and it’s as popular as ever today.
- The gay district can fill up fast, especially during big events and holidays. It is a 5 minute drive from downtown, where you will find some great hotels available just a short taxi ride away.
Trending Hotels in Toronto
Toronto’s gayborhoods can be found spread out over Church Street and Ossington Av. Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Church Street Hotels, Best Western, Courtyard by Marriott,
Ossington Ave Hotels, Gladstone Hotel, The Drake Hotel, Hotel Ocho Hyatt Regency.
Where to stay close to all the gay bars.
Our top 4 selections with the best rates.
The Hotel Intercontinental is in the heart
of the city, close to the gay village.
For further information and advice on
Pride Toronto, visit Facebook
The Gay Village, or “The Village” as the locals call it, is a predominantly gay neighbourhood nestled within Toronto’s downtown core. Centred at the intersection of Church and Wellesley Streets, the area is packed with cafés, restaurants, gay-oriented shops and a vast array of hot bars and nightspots.
Gay Hotel Map Church Street
Gay Hotel Map Ossington Ave
PRISM Toronto Gay Circuit Party
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Expedia
We have chosen hotels in Toronto that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a poolside bar, a rooftop terrace, and a coffee shop/café are onsite. All 96 rooms provide free WiFi, minibars, and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities available to guests include room service, premium bedding, and coffee makers.
This smoke-free hotel features a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a restaurant. Additionally, a health club, a bar/lounge, and a sauna are onsite. All 263 soundproofed rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and pillowtop beds. Guests can enjoy deep soaking tubs, and other standard amenities include iPod docks, 24-hour room service, & LCD TVs.
A full-service spa, an indoor pool, & a restaurant are available at this smoke-free hotel. Additionally, a 24-hour fitness center, a bar/lounge, & a sauna are onsite. All 584 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi & iPod docks. Flat-screen TVs with cable channels, & other amenities include minibars & room service. Housekeeping is available on request.
An indoor pool, a fitness center, & a steam room are available at this smoke-free hotel. Other amenities include conference space, & concierge services. All 87 rooms provide conveniences like dining areas & coffee makers, plus free WiFi & Smart TVs with cable channels. TVs, Frette Italian sheets, & free newspapers. Housekeeping is available on request.