From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
PLAY Labor Day Weekend New York City 2023
Celebrate Labor Day weekend in New York City with a one off Special PLAY party right in the heart of the gaybourhood.
- Stay at the Ink 48 hotel, just 5 minute ride from the venue. The hotel has sleek rooms and suites with high ceilings, free Wi-Fi, oversized windows and minibars; some offer soaking tubs. Suites add separate living areas and floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Jake Resnicow brings the PLAY party back to the heart of the city for a night to remember at NYC’s hottest Saturday night destination.
- Awaiting lineup and venue confirmation for the 2023 edition.
- Dance with the hottest guys from NYC and beyond and enjoy a unique world-class production with the most amazing light and sound, plus the hottest GoGos in the city.
- XL Night Club located on ” 42nd Street is a trendy gay bar with a lounge, cabaret & dance club in an oversize space with high-tech design.
- Hell’s Kitchen is conveniently adjacent to the Theater District, where Broadway and Off-Broadway shows take the stage each week.
- LGBT-friendly nightlife in this neighborhood includes popular venues like, Flaming Saddles Saloon which has an authentic Western feel with bartenders who perform choreographed dances on the bar.
- Finally, Hell’s Kitchen offers many fantastic restaurants. Some of the better options include The Marshal, Kashkaval Garden, and Totto Ramen. Hands down, Hell’s Kitchen is one of the best gay areas in NYC.
Trending Hotels in New York
We have chosen hotels within walking distance of some of the gay bars, and a short taxi ride to the others.
Gay Map of New York
Most of the gay bars are located in the Christopher Street and Time square areas; we have found hotels closes to the gay bars in each area that have the best revues with our hotel partner Booking.com
Recommended Hotels in New York By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in New York that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The New York EDITION
5 Star, Luxury
Located in the iconic landmark Metropolitan Life Clock Tower 22 m from Madison Square Park, The New York EDITION offers a Michelin star restaurant and free WiFi access. Featuring oversized windows and sweeping city views, every room includes photography by Melvin Sokolsky.
CitizenM 4 Star
Located right in the heart of Manhattan, this hotel is just 1 minute’s walk from Times Square & within 5 minutes’ walk of Central Park & Columbus Circle. Rockefeller Center & the Empire State Building are within 15 minutes’ walk. A flat-screen TV & a small refrigerator with free water
4 Star, Luxury
Arlo NoMad is 644 m from Madison Square Park, 322 m from the Empire State Building & 805 m from Herald Square. The access to the Subway Train 6, on 33rd Street & Park Avenue, is 322 m from the property. Each room at the hotel is sized at 150 square feet, with a refrigerator, flat-screen cable TV,
4 Star, Location
InterContinental New York Times Square is spread across 36 stories & offers accommodation with floor-to-ceiling windows offering views of the Manhattan skyline, Hudson River and Broadway Theater District. rooms includes flat-screen TV, work station, spa-inspired bathroom
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in New York
New York City is incredibly diverse, and LGBTQ+ communities can be found throughout the city. These neighborhoods, however, are particularly renowned for their vibrant gay scenes and welcoming atmospheres. Enjoy exploring the Big Apple
Hells Kitchen | Midtown Manhattan
- Situated in Midtown Manhattan, Hell’s Kitchen is a thriving gay neighborhood. It offers a mix of trendy restaurants, bars, and entertainment venues.
- Many Broadway theaters are located in this area, making it convenient for theater enthusiasts.
- The neighborhood also hosts the annual Drag March and boasts a diverse range of bars and clubs.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Hells Kitchen