From: Friday, October 27, 2023
To: Monday, October 30, 2023
Mr Rubber Ireland Dublin Rubber Weekend 2023
Head to Dublin for the annual Mr Rubber Ireland competition during the city’s Rubber Weekend, a meet up of rubber lovers across the country and beyond.
- Visiting Dublin? Stay on or close to Stephen’s Green, one of the best addresses in the city and close to all the best shops, bars and restaurants. Stay at the “Superb” rated Stauntons on the Green Hotel, located in a Georgian town house featuring spacious rooms with high ceilings and perfect location.
Dublin Rubber Weekend
- October 27th to 30th 2023 – Dive into the vibrant world of the Rubbermen of Ireland! Established in January 2019, this lively collective has carved a niche for Rubber enthusiasts. Mix and mingle with the broader fetish community of Ireland and beyond.
- Events include the annual Mr. Rubber Ireland competition. It’s not just a contest – it’s an electrifying occasion and drums up much needed support for amazing LGBTQI+ charitable causes.
- Friday – Kick things off with at the cocktail meet-and-greet, complete with delectable light bites. But that’s just the beginning! Prepare to take over the town with their legendary Rubber Pub Crawl.
- Saturday – Don’t miss the Official Latex Dinner on Saturday; it’s an affair that consistently steals the show.
- Sleek, Dublin’s pop-up fetish event, promises a memorable evening for all rubber aficionados.
- Sunday – Wrap up your weekend with a bottomless brunch on Sunday. Later, make your way to the George bar for Drag Bingo, a Dublin institution.
- Venues and times to be confirmed.
- Stay close to all of the city’s major attractions at The Morgan with beautiful large rooms and a cool vibe.
Dublin is famous for its welcoming, inclusive vibe and its thriving LGBTQ+ scene is no exception; you’ll find it full of colour, character and fun. Three of the most popular bars, and are all within easy walking distance of each other.
- Viva – a traditional Spanish Tapas Restaurant & Wine Bar in Dublin’s Portobello. Renown for it’s authenticity, great atmosphere and reasonable prices.
- Bowlane Social Club – Steaks, cocktails & wines served in a lively club featuring brunch & live music, plus a terrace.
- The George – Low-lit front bar with velvet clad barstools and a club room for DJs and live acts.
- Pennylane – A Stylish lounge and cocktail bar Sister bar to neighbor Pantibar, at 2 Great Strand St.
- PantiBar – Stylish gay bar with a relaxed atmosphere in the heart of Dublin and home to Ireland’s most famous drag queen.
Hotels in Dublin
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Dublin
Dublin is a compact city and the gay scene is clustered around the areas of Dublin 1 and Dublin 2, close to Templabar and Georges Street.
Recommended Hotels in Dublin By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Dublin that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
The Merrion Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
Italian marble bathrooms, a restaurant with 2 Michelin stars, and an infinity pool are offered at this award-winning 5-star hotel. In Dublin’s centre, the Georgian building features beautiful landscaped gardens. Each room at The Merrion features city or garden views. Bathrobes with luxury toiletries in the bathroom. Satellite TV, a refrigerator, and a minibar.
The Westbury Hotel
5 Star, Readers Choice
The luxurious 5-star Westbury Hotel has spacious and sumptuously furnished bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. On Dublin’s Grafton Street, the Westbury has fantastic restaurants, a bar and a fitness suite. Each immaculate room has Sealy beds, Lissadell linen, and Aromatherapy bathroom products. LCD TVs and an iPod compatible music system.
The Westin Dublin
5 Star, Great Value
In the heart of historic Dublin and overlooking Trinity College, the The Westin Dublin offers 5-star luxury close to Grafton Street and the Luas tramline. Set in a historic former bank, it offers spacious rooms with 49-inch HD TVs. Westin Heavenly Beds, Deluxe toiletries, cosy bathrobes, and tea/coffee in the room. Some rooms have a balcony
4 Star, Location
Fully refurbished in February 2013, The Morrison Hotel boasts a boutique interior, a musical theme, a new bar restaurant. Rooms at the stylish Morrison hotel include free Wi-Fi, a 40-inch, flat-screen smart TV, a minibar, tea and coffee making facilities and an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer. Free wired internet is available in rooms.
Video Of a guide to Dublin
Discover the best of the city and the best places to visit.