From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Matinée Paris Presents 2023
Paris, are you ready to party? Matinee returns to the city of love for an event to remember.
- Visiting Paris for the party? Stay close to the venue at the Canopy by Hilton Paris Trocadero, close to all the city’s attractions with a funky design, great rooftop terrace and great in-room amenities.
- Awaiting DJ line up and theme for the next edition.
- Matinee brings its world famous party brands to Paris throughout the year, including Pervert, Circuit Pre Party and La Leche.
- Events typically take place at Palais de Tokyo from 11.45 to 06.30
- Enjoy the best house music mix with guest DJs.
- On Stage – Strippers, Guest Performances and the hottest Gogos.
- Presented by Big Wolf Paris
- Note – Matinee hosts its own special La Leche Pride Edition during the Paris Pride celebrations in June.
- The party takes place in YOYO – Palais de Tokyo, on 13 Av. du Président Wilson, a venue dedicated to clubbing and events at the former auditoriums of the legendary French Cinémathèque.
- Stay at the Elysées Bassano Hotel, located close to the venue and offering great rates and comfortable rooms. Or treat yourself at the stunning Hotel Marignan Champs-Elysées with epic balcony views of the Eiffel Tower.
Stay close to the gay bars in the Marais District. The following Paris hotels are currently trending with our readers:
Gay Map of Paris
The gay district in Paris is located primarily in Le Marais, right in the heart of the city and featuring some of the finest museums and architecture in the French capital.
Recommended Hotels in Paris By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Paris that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hôtel San Régis
5 Star, Luxury
Housed in a 19th-century private mansion, this boutique hotel is a 3-minute walk from the Champs-Elysées and Grand Palais, as well as 200 m from the River Seine and the Montaigne Avenue. It offers free WiFi, spacious and individually decorated rooms with rich fabrics and a restaurant with a glass-roof. A welcome tray with mineral water, coffee and tea is provided.
Novotel Paris Les Halles
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Novotel Paris Les Halles is situated in the heart of Paris. From this hotel, you can go shopping in the nearby districts of Rue de Rivoli, Boulevard Haussmann or Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore. Guest rooms are spacious and equipped with private bathrooms, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, internet connection and air conditioning. Rooms are non-smoking
4 Star, Great Value
Set in the lively Marais district in central Paris, this design hotel features a sauna and fitness room. It offers air-conditioned guest rooms with free Wi-Fi access and a minibar. Satellite TV and a telephone are standard in each contemporary guest room. Some of the stylish rooms feature a seating area and a private courtyard.
Hôtel Le Relais
4 Star, Location
Located in a pedestrian street in the centre of Paris, Hôtel Le Relais des Halles Paris is 500 m from the Georges Pompidou Museum. It offers individually decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi access and an antique-style décor. The air-conditioned rooms and suites feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.
Video Of Matinee Paris
La Leche by Matinée Group Paris
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Paris
Paris, the City of Love, flaunts its vibrant gay scene with panache and elegance. Nestled amidst the historic boulevards and charming bistros, the gay bars, clubs, and cafes offer a blend of classic French culture and Romance, no more so than in Le Marais, the city’s primary gay neighbourhood, while the popular 10th and 11th arrondissements are just a 10 to 15 minute walk away.
Le Marais | 3rd and 4th arrondissements
- The epicentre of Parisian LGBTQ+ life, Le Marais is brimming with trendy boutiques, gay bars, and chic eateries.
- Rue de la Verrerie and Rue des Archives are known for their gay bars and shops.
- Le Marais houses the historic Place des Vosges, the oldest planned square in Paris.
- The neighbourhood is abuzz during the annual Paris Pride, the heart of the post-parade celebrations.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Le Marais
Less touristy than Le Marais, the 11th is known for its eclectic hipster mix of bars and music venues.
Emerging hotspot for the LGBTQ+ community with a more laid-back feel; home to the scenic Canal Saint-Martin.