From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Mallorca Gay Pride 2024 Palma de Mallorca.
Mallorca Gay Pride or Orgullo LGTBI Mallorca is a celebration of the LGTBI community in Palma. The event is one of the highlights in the annual event calendar each year attracting thousands of guys from Spain and beyond.
Pride Parties & Events
- Previous editions of Palma Pride have included some great pool and boat parties, a popular beach party and the election of Mr Gay Palma. You can also catch some amazing performances by the famous Mallorca Gay Men’s Chorus.
- Palma has a relaxed gay scene and great beach vibe. Check out our insider gay guide to Mallorca, complete with insider tips on where to stay and play.
The Pride Parade
- Friday, June 28th, 2024 – The Mallorcan LGBT community celebrate on the last weekend in June on the streets of Palma with a colourful parade.
- The parade will start at 18.00 from psg del Born and end at Parc de les estacions and is organised by Ben Amics.
- A series of concerts and demonstrations continue after the parade.
Where to stay in Mallorca
The following hotels are close to all the pride activities and the gay bars in the capital, Palma.
Gay Map of Mallorca
Mallorca’s gay bars are easy to get to on foot so long as you choice the right hotel
Recommended Hotels in Mallorca By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Mallorca that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Convent de la Missio
5 Star, Luxury
Housed in the old monastery Convent de la Missió dating from the 17th century, this modern and chic hotel located in the centre of historic Palma. You can stroll through the narrow streets surrounding the hotel and relax in the gardened patios. At the end of a busy days sightseeing in Palma, you can unwind in the sauna or by sitting in the cool of the interior patio.
Hotel Can Alomar
5 Star, Readers Choice
Featuring a plunge pool, Hotel Can Alomar is set in the tree-lined Paseo del Borne Boulevard in the centre of Palma. There is free WiFi throughout. The spacious rooms feature satellite TV, king-size beds, a seating area and safe. The bathrooms feature a bath or a shower, hairdryer, free toiletries, and complimentary bathrobe and slippers. Room service is available.
4 Star, Great Value
Offering a roof top with a swimming pool and bar, Hotel Cort is located in Palma de Mallorca, 10 minutes’ walk from Palma Port. The air-conditioned hotel has a restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine. Each stylish room features a seating area with a flat-screen TV with Chromecast and minibar. The bathroom includes a bathrobe and free toiletries. s free Wi-Fi
4 Star, Location
This historic building used to be a convent and the rooms of this cosy boutique hotel features modern Balearic décor with wooden beams. They include coffee facilities, and a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free high-range toiletries. Guests can enjoy a city view from the rooftop small panoramic pool and solarium.
Video Of Mallorca Gay Pride
Gala Mr. Gay Pride Mallorca 2018