From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Mallorca Fetish Week 2024, Palma de Mallorca.
Mallorca Fetish week is an annual event for fetish guys of all types.
- Visiting Palma? Stay in the old town, with some superb hotel options close to all the city’s attractions and gay nightlife. For a real treat stay at the 4 star Concepcio by Nobis with beautiful pool, superb on site restaurant and a designer rooms.
- Next Edition – Awaiting date and schedule.
- The event is held each year in Palma de Mallorca with the support of some of the biggest fetish bars from all over Spain.
- Mallorca Fetish week falls during Halloween, so there’s even more reason to get your fetish outfit ready as the Island gets ready to celebrate all things spooky!
- Dark Cruising Bar in Palma is host to many of the parties including Underwear, Fetish Halloween and closing party.
- Sauna Spartacus hosts steamy afternoon parties daily from 3pm.
- Don’t miss he Adrenalin party on Saturday night from midnight until late. Immerse yourself in a high-voltage Techno House experience and the election of the Fetish Person of the year.
- Other events include sportswear parties at The Holes’s and drinks at Angelus bar on Marqués de la Cenia and Soho Bar Mallorca.
- Palma is the largest of Spain’s Balearic Island. Most of the gay cruise clubs, bars and dance clubs are scattered around Palma’s Gomila district.
- Puenta des Grells and Es Trenc are popular beaches for cruising.
Getting to Palma
- Palma de Mallorca Airport (PMI) is the third largest airport in Spain and one of Europe’s busiest in the summer months.
- It is 8 km East from the centre of Palma.
- Check out our insider gay guide to Mallorca, complete with insider tips on where to stay and play.
Where to stay in Palma
The following Palma Hotels are close to Palma’s top attractions and a short ride from the gay bars and fetish parties:
Gay Map of Mallorca
Mallorca’s gay bars are easy to get to on foot so long as you choice the right hotel
Recommended Hotels in Mallorca By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Mallorca that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Convent de la Missio
5 Star, Luxury
Housed in the old monastery Convent de la Missió dating from the 17th century, this modern and chic hotel located in the centre of historic Palma. You can stroll through the narrow streets surrounding the hotel and relax in the gardened patios. At the end of a busy days sightseeing in Palma, you can unwind in the sauna or by sitting in the cool of the interior patio.
Hotel Can Alomar
5 Star, Readers Choice
Featuring a plunge pool, Hotel Can Alomar is set in the tree-lined Paseo del Borne Boulevard in the centre of Palma. There is free WiFi throughout. The spacious rooms feature satellite TV, king-size beds, a seating area and safe. The bathrooms feature a bath or a shower, hairdryer, free toiletries, and complimentary bathrobe and slippers. Room service is available.
4 Star, Great Value
Offering a roof top with a swimming pool and bar, Hotel Cort is located in Palma de Mallorca, 10 minutes’ walk from Palma Port. The air-conditioned hotel has a restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine. Each stylish room features a seating area with a flat-screen TV with Chromecast and minibar. The bathroom includes a bathrobe and free toiletries. s free Wi-Fi
4 Star, Location
This historic building used to be a convent and the rooms of this cosy boutique hotel features modern Balearic décor with wooden beams. They include coffee facilities, and a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free high-range toiletries. Guests can enjoy a city view from the rooftop small panoramic pool and solarium.