From: Friday, December 8, 2023
To: Sunday, December 10, 2023
From: Friday, December 8, 2023
- Bar Crawl
- Social meetup
- Leather Dinner
- Christmas Market Trip
Glasgow hotels fill fast for events
To get the best deals and save up to 70%
Book your hotel early!
Leathermen Scotland Leathery Weekend 2023
Get ready for a festive leather weekend in the beautiful city of Glasgow as leather guys from the Uk and further afield head to the Scottish city for a weekend of fun events, socials and more.
- Visiting Glasgow? Stay at the brand-new Virgin Hotels Glasgow, just 700m from the Christmas Markets, featuring stylish rooms and high-end amenities.
- Awaiting schedule for the 2023 Edition –
- Events typically kick off with a meeting on Friday evening and a goodbye breakfast on Sunday.
- On Saturday enjoy a trip to the George Square Christmas Market.
- George Square comes alive this Christmas with over 50 traders from across the globe, as well as closer to home, selling artisan products and high quality crafts. Plus, the stunning 15 metre Christmas tree is not to be missed!
- 21:00 – LMS Christmas Night Out at the Underground Bar, then on to the Polo Lounge
- Events conclude on Sunday with the following events – TBC
- 15:00 – LMS Christmas Glasgow Social at the Gallery Bar
- 19:30 – LMS Christmas Meal at Santa Lucia Restaurant
- The Glasgow LGBTQI+ scene is welcoming and vibrant, with pubs, clubs and cafes dotted around the revitalized Merchant City district. The majority of gay venues are on and around Virginia Street.
- With an alternative ambiance and crowd, Speakeasy hosts quirky events including trash pop night ‘The Trophy Room’, while there are also romantic private boots to book. The Riding Room entertains gay trendsetters with burlesque, magic and live sets, while Scotland’s oldest gay bar The Waterloo Bar is traditional and unpretentious. Attracting a mixed, lesbian and gay crowd, Katie’s Bar is a popular venue with DJs, drag and quizzes.
- Stay at the CitizenM Glasgow, located a short walk from the city’s LGBTQI+ district,a hip hotel that scores style points with iconic Vitra furniture in the lobby and Frette linen on the king size beds.
- Just a short walk from the gay scene, four-star Radisson Blu Hotel Glasgow is cool and contemporary. It is home to modern eatery Grahamston Kitchen & Bar, which offers delicious dishes made with locally sourced ingredients. Other facilities include a stylish bar, a 15-metre swimming pool, sauna and gym, and 247 rooms and suites in a choice of design styles.
Recommended Hotels in Glasgow
The following hotels are all close to the leather celebrations and gay bars
Gay Map of Glasgow
Recommended Hotels in Glasgow By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Glasgow that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
4 Star, Apart Hotel
Found in an Edwardian building formerly home to the Anchor Line Shipping Company’s headquarters, this city centre aparthotel is inspired by a 1920s ocean liner. With original 1906 features, there are glazed tiles, terrazzo flooring, timber wall-panelling, fireplaces and even the original safes. With a 24-hour reception, concierge and on-site breakfast
4 Star, Readers Choice
Boasting a restaurant, fitness centre and views of city, situated in Glasgow, 800 m from The Glasgow Royal Concert Hall. The property is located 2 km from Scottish Event Campus Glasgow, 2.4 km from Sauchiehall Street and 2.5 km from Glasgow Cathedral. The property features a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi is available throughout the property.
voco Grand Central
4 Star, Great Value
Located at Glasgow Central Station, the award-winning voco Grand Central – Glasgow is an iconic hotel set within Glasgow’s shopping district. It boasts a fine restaurant, free WiFi. The historic building dates back to 1883. And has original features including the grand staircase and the magnificent Champagne Central Bar with its domed ceiling and marble floor.
Motel One Glasgow
3 Star, Location
Boasting an excellent location in Glasgow city centre, Motel One Glasgow is next to Central Train Station and is only a 9-minute walk from George Square and Queen Street Train Station. At the hotel, every room is fitted with a desk and a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries, a flat-screen TV and a safe.
Video Guide to Gay Glasgow
Join Ravi for a unique look at the gay scene in Glasgow.
Latest Gay Travel News
Get ready for a season of scary boys, sexy costumes and parties to remember, from Austin to New Orleans and beyond with our guide to the best gay Halloween parties.
The Top Gay Christmas Markets & Festive Events, From Santa Speedo Runs to fairytale Christmas Markets.
From the White Parties in Bangkok & Puerto Vallarta to fireworks displays in Rio and Sydney, here’s our top choices for a Gay New Year escape.
Trending Events & Articles
Here are the most popular events searched for and viewed by our readers over the past 7 days: