From: Saturday, December 16, 2023
To: Saturday, December 16, 2023
La Lirio Party Seville 2023
Free your mind and dance at Seville’s sexiest pop-up party held on the third Saturday of the month and during special holidays and celebrations.
- Stay at the 4-Star Hotel Tayko Sevilla, an “Exceptional” rated hotel steps from the city’s top attractions, featuring designer rooms, walk-in showers and highly-rated breakfasts.
- Next Edition – Saturday Dec 16th – Candy Party with Ana Julieta, Raul Mata, Adrisolation and special show by La Huestio.
- Enjoy the best house, circuit house, and techno house music in Seville with La Lirio.
- Featuring the hottest international guest DJs, La Liro produces some of the most popular events in the Andalusian capital.
- La Lirio takes over some of the best party venues in Seville. Parties kick off at 11 pm.
- Stay close to the party and the city’s bustling gay district at Patio de La Alameda, a restored 19th-century mansion rated “Excellent” by guests with stylish rooms and beautiful rooftop terrace.
- La Lirio hosts special editions during Pride Seville and the other major Seville events including the Easter Celebrations and Feria de Abril.
- Party takes place at the Wharehouses converted into party venues on Calle Economia, a 16-minute ride from the gay bars.
- For a gay escape, try the Ritual Seville, close to all of the parties and events with spacious rooms and excellent location.
Recommended Hotels in Seville
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action,
Map of Seville
Because of the many warm months going out in Seville often is an open-air culture. Sometimes there is more going on in front of the bars than inside. That’s especially true for the area around the park along the Alameda de Hércules, a popular hangout for having a drink and a chat with friends. There is one bar after another and basically all the bars there are at least gay-friendly and the gay bars are straight-friendly, so you’ll usually find a mixed, easy-going crowd.
Recommended Hotels in Seville By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Seville that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hotel Alfonso XIII
5 Star, Luxury
One of Spain’s most prestigious hotels, Hotel Alfonso XIII, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Seville is located next to Seville’s Real Alcazares. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, gym and a typical garden courtyard with fountain. Rooms are individually decorated and feature air conditioning, a minibar, bathrobe and slippers. Each room has a mini fridge with drinks and snacks. Free internet
Petit Palace Santa Cruz
4 Star, Readers Choice
This luxurious boutique hotel offers free WiFi. Set in a 16th-century mansion in Seville’s City Centre, Petit Palace Santa Cruz is 10 minutes’ walk from Seville Cathedral and its Giralda Tower. All air-conditioned rooms at the Petit Palace have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The modern bathroom comes with a hairdryer.
Hospes Las Casas
4 Star, Great Value
This beautiful, traditional Andalusian house is located in Seville’s old town, just 10 minutes’ walk from the cathedral. Set around a charming interior courtyard, it offers a rooftop swimming pool and stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi. The rooms at the Hospes Las Casas del Rey de Baeza feature elegant décor with soft, cream and brown tones. Each room comes with a TV and a private bathroom.
Hotel Doña María
4 Star, Location
Hotel Doña Maria is set in a former palace in central Seville, offering views of the famous Cathedral and the Giralda. It features a seasonal, rooftop swimming pool and free Wi-Fi access. All rooms at the hotel have a unique design with classic furniture. Rooms are soundproofed and air conditioned. There is also satellite TV. The hotel has easy access to many of Seville’s sights
Video Gay Seville Guide
Discover Michael and Matt’s guide to Seville
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Seville
Seville, like many major cities around the world, has a vibrant LGBTQ+ community and offers various LGBTQ+-friendly establishments, events like “Orgullo del Sur” (Southern Pride), which celebrates LGBTQ+ pride and diversity in the region. The event typically includes a parade, parties, cultural activities, and more.
Alameda de Hércules| The gay hub of Seville
- Alameda de Hércules is a trendy and vibrant neighborhood with a diverse atmosphere.
- It’s known for its many bars, cafes, and restaurants that are popular with both locals and visitors.
- Alameda de Hércules has historically been a hub for the LGBTQ+ community, with various LGBTQ+-friendly venues.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Alameda de Hércules
This historic neighborhood is famous for its narrow winding streets, charming squares,& traditional Andalusian architecture.
Seville’s artistic riverside district, renowned for ceramics & flamenco, offers a cultural mosaic of markets & history.