From: Friday, January 26, 2024
To: Friday, January 26, 2024
Kiki – The Sydney Gay Day Pool Party 2024
Slip, Slop, Slap me hard We all have an appetite for a long and hard Kiki session especially when there are Speedos involved! All of gay Sydney is excited Kiki’s party at the Ivy pool!
- Stay close the Ivy at the Amora Hotel Jamison, rated Fabulous, with large rooms, great breakfast options and close to all the city’s best attractions and gay venues.
Thankfully, some things don’t shrink when they get wet and the Daywash poolside crowd of super-hot fellas proves it. Get them moist and see just what unfolds as this iconic party unfurls high above the city in the most glamorous of settings.
- Next Edition – Kiki Pool Party “You can be anything” – 26th January 2024 – Long Weekend Edition.
- Daywash brings the hottest guest DJs to spins the decks with flawless perfection. Kiki beckons you to werk the dancefloor with your favourite party peeps, both legendary and new. Enjoy live performances with surprise guests.
- For those in cruising mode, why not chill out in a cabana with a cocktail in hand while the Ibiza inspired tunes and seductive sunset eases you into a night to remember.
- The party runs from 12 pm to 8 pm.
- The party takes place in the Ivy Pool on 4/320 George St Sydney, NSW 2000. The Ivy is a destination that houses some of the best restaurants, venues and event spaces in Australia. Home to Felix, Bar Totti’s, Pool Club and many more.
- Stay just steps from the Ivy at the Establishment Hotel, a stunning option with breathtaking views, large rooms and superior amenities.
Trending Sydney Hotels
The following hotels are currently trending with our readers. All are close to Sydney’s top attractions.
Recommended Hotels in Sydney By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Sydney that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Located on Hyde Park in the Sydney CBD (Central Business District), Pullman Sydney Hyde Park features 2 restaurants and a rooftop pool and patio. All guest rooms offer views of the park or city and feature an LCD TV with cable channels. Pullman Sydney’s spacious guestrooms each include a desk, seating area and internet access. Guests can work out in the fitness centre.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Situated in the heart of Surry Hills in Sydney, Crystalbrook Albion offers accommodation with an eclectic mix of heritage and contemporary details. It features a 24-hour desk with a team of hosts available to offer individualized service, a rooftop garden oasis with views over Surry Hills and Sydney city and an honour bar featuring top-shelf beverages and gourmet nibbles.
4 Star, Great Value
Situated just 2 minutes’ walk from Hyde Park and Oxford Street, Wyndham Vacation Resorts Sydney offers air-conditioned apartments, secure covered car parking, plus a restaurant and café. All apartments feature an LCD TV, an in-room safe and a hairdryer. Full kitchen facilities or a kitchenette are also provided. Guests have access to laundry and dry cleaning facilities
Rydges Sydney Central
4 Star, Location
Located on the edge of the Sydney Central Business District, Rydges Sydney Central features a 15 m indoor pool, a spa, 1 bar and 2 restaurants. All rooms and suites at the Rydges Sydney Central come with deluxe beds and custom furnishings. Modern amenities include internet access and a large flat-screen TV. Guests can work-out in the fitness centre and unwind in the sauna.
Video Sydney Pool Party
A taste of previous parties.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Sydney
Sydney, has several neighborhoods known for their LGBTQ+ friendliness and vibrant culture. These areas are popular among the LGBTQ+ community and allies, offering a variety of entertainment, nightlife, and cultural experiences.
Darlinghurst | The Gay Hub of Sydney
- Known as Sydney’s LGBTQ+ hub,
- Darlinghurst is home to the famous Oxford Street, lined with LGBTQ+-friendly bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- It’s the heart of the city’s LGBTQ+ scene and hosts the annual Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Darlinghurst
Next to Darlinghurst, Surry Hills offers trendy cafes, & a bohemian feel. Popular with LGBTQ+ travelers
Known for its alternative culture, street art, quirky shops, live music, and an inclusive vibe its a unique experience.