From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Heat London 2023
Heat is London’s hottest XXX party with a lineup of DJs and performers that always surprises. Don’t miss this party if you are in London when Heat is on!
- Stay close to the venue at The Park Plaza on London’s Riverbank just a 2 minute taxi drive. The hotel is set across the river from the Tate Britain gallery, close to Westminster. The London Eye, Houses of Parliament and Big Ben are all within reach. Waterloo Station is a kilometer away, giving great access to the rest of the city and south of England.
- Heat and Screw team up on Sunday 7th May, the Sunday of the Coronation weekend in the UK (Monday is a bank holiday).
- Heat brings the hottest gogos and their infamous XXX Live shows to London for a party to remember.
- Featuring guest DJs in the Pop Room and Main Room.
- The party kicks off at 11pm at Fire London and ends at 11am.
- Complete with super hot gogos, an XXL playzone, fully air conditioned and improved outdoor space.
- Fire London is a Gay club & house music venue tucked in railway arches with LED-lit rooms, a garden & 2,000-capacity.
- The club i located on South Lambeth Road, London SW8 1RT. 1 minute from Vauxhall tube, bus and train stations.
Where to stay in London?
Visiting London? Stay close to Soho, home to several gay bars, clubs, shops and restaurants.
The following London Hotels are currently trending with our readers and are just a 20-minute tube ride to the party:
Gay Map of SoHo / London
Stay in the heart of London’s gay SoHo District and you will be close to all the pride festivities and events. Book early with our hotel partner booking.com as this zone is one of the most requested during Pride!
Recommended Hotels in London By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in London that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hotel Cafe Royal
5 Star, Luxury
A London landmark, the hotel features 159 contemporary guestrooms, including 54 suites and 7 signature suites. Each is designed with careful detail and features complimentary WiFi, Bang & Olufsen entertainment systems, media hubs and luxury bathroom amenities. Features a state-of-the-art-gym, a large lap pool, a sauna, a Hammam/steam room
5 Star, Readers Choice
In London’s vibrant West End, W London – Leicester Square offers luxury bedrooms and a stylish cocktail bar. The hotel boasts a sumptuous spa and beauty centre. Featuring floor-to-ceiling windows, iPod docks, 37-inch flat-screen TVs, and an impressive media library. All have bathrobes and luxury linens, and some have views over Leicester Square.
The Soho Hotells
5 Star, Great Value
Each air-conditioned room at The Soho includes a flat-screen TV, fully stocked minibar and an iPod docking station. An en suite bathroom is also provided. Guests can also make use of a beauty treatment room, which offers full body massage, facials and manicures. a fully equipped gym with an on-site personal trainer.
4 Star, Location
In London’s Theatreland, in the heart of the West End, this 4-star boutique hotel offers beautiful rooms with antique furniture and free Wi-Fi. There is a 24-hour front desk and a library lounge. The unique bedrooms at Hazlitt’s have sumptuous decor and elegant panelled walls. All rooms have a flat-screen TV, minibar and work desk, luxury REN toiletries.
Video Of a Guide to Gay London
Discover the best places to party and play in the capital.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in London
From elegant royal parks to edgy urban districts, London is a city that celebrates diversity in all its forms. Stay in a chic, centrally located hotel in the buzzing heart of the West End, and you’ll find yourself just a stone’s throw from many of London’s top gay-friendly neighbourhoods.
Soho | Gay Centre of London
- Soho, a vibrant buzzing neighbourhood and London’s gay epicentre, brimming with LGBTQ+ friendly bars, clubs, and restaurants.
- The neighbourhood’s bustling streets are where the city’s gay scene truly comes to life. The historic Soho Square is a fantastic place to relax and people-watch.
- Explore Old Compton Street, the main artery of Soho’s gay scene, filled with vibrant venues, including G-A-Y, Village Bar, and Admiral Duncan.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Soho
Known for its shops, restaurants, theatres & close to major attractions, including the British Museum & Trafalgar Square.
Just a quick tube ride from Soho, known for its edgier, more alternative gay scene, including the royal vauxhall tavern