From: Tuesday, October 31, 2023
To: Tuesday, October 31, 2023
Halloween The Ball Philadelphia 2023
Philadelphia’s longest running Halloween tradition returns each year for more than 50 years with a spectacular array of costumes and guests!
- Visiting Philly for Halloween? Stay close to Rittenhouse Square and Midtown Village, home to the city’s busy gay nightlife district. The Hyatt Centric Center City Philadelphia is rated “Fabulous” by guests with spacious rooms, a modern gym and close to the party.
- One of the year’s most-colorful gay parties in Philadelphia takes place on Halloween night. Host and Antique Row jeweler Henri David has presided over this glorious bash since its humble start in 1968 — his costume is always the evening’s big reveal — although his guests’ getups certainly offer competition.
- Celebrate a night full of fantasy, horror, originality and of course, complete decadence.
- The party takes place at Sheraton City Centre Philadelphia from 9pm on Halloween night.
- Contest at Midnight for: Most Hysterical, Most Original Couple, Most Sensual Fantasy, Most Horrifying, Most Believable Female Impersonator, Most Beautiful Female Impersonator, Best Celebrity Lookalike, Most Unbelievably Spectacular
- Sheraton City Centre is a 5-minute drive or a 15-minute walk from the bars along Rittenhouse square.
- The hotel features spacious rooms, a modern gym and a great location.
The following hotels are popular with our readers and are close to the city’s top attractions.
Gay Map of Philadelphia
The Philadelphia Gay District or “Gayborhood”: The tiny Gay District is anchored by the tiny Colonial alley Camac Street (pronounced cuh-mack) and the quaint blocks near it, between Walnut and Pine streets
booking.com our hotel partner .
Recommended Hotels in Philadelphia By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Philadelphia that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
5 Star – Luxury
The spacious rooms at Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia are decorated with warm colours and large windows facing the Business District. The marble bathrooms have a separate bathtub and shower. Guests can use the complimentary luxury soap and shampoo products.
The Bellevue Hotel
4 Star – Location
On Avenue of the Arts, The Bellevue Hotel, offers accommodations housed in a historic building. The rooms and suites at The Bellevue Hotel, in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt come equipped with Hyatt Grand Beds. Onsite shops include Tiffany & Co., Nicole Miller and Williams Sonoma.
4 Star – Great Amenities
Boasting a fitness centre & rooftop restaurant & bar, the hotel is close to several noted attractions, around a 14-minute walk from Mutter Museum & around 1.5 km from National Liberty Museum. Free WiFi. Rooms features a microwave, refrigerator & coffee maker
3 Star – Perfect Location
The Alexander Inn is adorned with stained glass windows, detailed oak wood mouldings, marble tile floor patterns and framed artwork All rooms come with private bathrooms, in-room safes and views of the city. Some rooms at the Alexander Inn also have bay windows and seating areas.
Video Of Henri David Halloween Ball
The Competion Cat Walk.