From: Saturday, December 9, 2023
To: Saturday, December 9, 2023
GIAM Rome Circuit Party 2023
GIAM is one of the biggest gay parties held in Rome and is one of the city’s biggest seasonal Saturday night parties.
- Are you visiting Rome? Stay close to the gay bars and clubs of the gay village and take a taxi to the party. The Profumo Maison – Colosseo, is rated “Fabulous” by guests with a great location, delicious breakfast options and classically decorated rooms.
Autumn/ Winter Edition
- Join the sexiest people in Rome and dance the night away to the best music played by a mix of local and international DJs.
- Enjoy a mix of Commercial, Remixes, RnB music.
- The party kicks off at 23.00 on and runs until 5 am.
- Arrive early. Admission includes one drink; queues can be long, but the party is well worth it.
- Party takes over Hacienda Roma on Via dei Cluniacensi, 68
- Hacienda Club Rome – Multipurpose space close to the Tiburtina, famous for hosting large scale events, concerts and club nights.
- The club is a 25-minute drive from the gay bars close to the Colosseum.
The Summer Event 2024
- Awaiting date, venue and theme for the next edition.
- GIAM Takes over Euro Social Park for an outdoor festival like no other, with a huge stage, amazing light and sound, guest DJs, theme nights and more! It is one of the biggest Summer parties each week.
- Over 2000 square meters of space, 3 areas, 1 stage, 4 led walls, 1 kitchen and 2 bars, the Eur Social Park is a space that comes alive in the Summer.
- Entrance before 11 pm is free. The park is a 25 minute ride from the gay bars around the Colosseum.
- Summer season events are held at Euro Social Park, A breezy venue in a park offering draft beer & bar bites, plus DJs, comedy nights & other events.
- The park is a 20-minute drive from the gay bars close to the Colosseum.
Where to stay in Rome?
Book your hotel in advance as Rome is a busy city throughout the year and one of the most expensive in Europe.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action, parade and parties:
Recommended Hotels in Rome By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Rome that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
J.K. Place Roma
5 Star, Luxury
Offering stylish rooms with free WiFi, J.K. Place Roma is situated in the heart of Rome with the Spanish Steps and the Pantheon each a 10-minute walkaway. A breakfast à la carte is included. All the rooms come with air conditioning, free minibar, a satellite flat-screen TV and Bose SoundLink Mini system. Slippers, bathrobes, free toiletries, glass shower and bidet.
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Artemide is set in a 19th-century building on the vibrant Via Nazionale. A free minibar and free Wi-Fi access are available in each of the elegant rooms. Guests can book a session in the Artemis Spa, offering a sauna, hot tub, Turkish bath and a variety of treatments. Rooms are air conditioned with a flat-screen satellite TV and tea/coffee making facilities.
4 Star, Great Value
UNAHOTELS Decò Roma offers contemporary design and bright interiors, plus a private parking garage and air-conditioned rooms with wood floors. Each room at this UNA Hotel has high-quality sheets and a stylish bathroom. They all feature flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and Wi-Fi access. Guests can start their day with the large buffet breakfast
3 Star, Location
Set in a quiet street just 200 m from Rome’s Termini Station, the boutique Yes Hotel offers contemporary rooms with satellite TV and air conditioning. The multilingual staff at the 24-hour reception can book tours, reserve tickets and recommend the best places to eat in Rome. Many local restaurants offer a discount to Yes Hotel’s guests.
Video Guide to Rome
Discover the best of gay Rome, where to eat, drink and have fun!
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Rome
With its millennia of history and iconic landmarks, Rome melds its ancient allure with a lively gay scene. Though more discreet compared to other European capitals, Rome’s gay community thrives amidst its charming piazzas and historic passageways, offering a blend of Italian tradition with modern LGBTQ+ culture. Stay close to Gay Street, steps from the city’s ancient attractions and modern, vibrant nightlife.
Gay Street | Via San Giovanni
- Located near the Colosseum, specifically on Via San Giovanni in Laterano, this area has become the most identifiable gay-friendly zone in Rome.
- The name “Gay Street” isn’t an official designation but has become popularly used due to the concentration of gay bars and businesses here.
- Its location near the Colosseum and other ancient landmarks allows you to combine historical sightseeing with local gay culture.
- Gay Street becomes particularly lively during Rome Pride celebrations in June.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Laterano.
Bohemian neighbourhood with cobbled streets, eclectic nightlife and LGBTQ+ parties.
It is a trendy neighbourhood with a mix of hipster cafes, boutiques, & vintage shops, a 10-min walk from Gay Street.