From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Gay Pride Naples 2024
The Mediterranean Pride of Naples is one of the largest and most colorful gay events to take place in Southern Italy.
- Visiting for Naples Pride? Stay close to the Toledo/Dante metro stops and you will find yourself close to all the major attractions. The Hotel San Pietro is a great location with a stunning roof terrace and charming rooms and comfy beds.
- Napoli Pride is organized by a diverse range of associations, bringing LGBT + pride to the streets one of Italy’s most iconic cities.
- Awaiting dates- Pride Napoli is a spectacular affair and includes a Pride Parade, a Pride Village and a week-long series of cultural events and initiatives to discuss freedom and civil rights, advancing the rule of law to protect and defend LGBT+ people and beyond.
Naples Gay Pride Parade
- Saturday, Awaiting dates – The main parade route departs from the Piazza Dante and continues its way down the streets until it reaches Partenope. The full route is as follows:
- Piazza Dante, Via Toledo, Piazza Trieste and Trento, Piazza del Plebiscito, Via Cesario Console, Via Nazario Sauro, Via Partenope, (it will end at the University “Federico II”)
- The parade kicks off at 4pm and is followed by a series of after parties in the main square.
Bursting with energy, Naples is perfect for those who love an urban adventure. The buzzing streets come alive during Pride with a sea of rainbows. A port city, Naples is a constant surprise especially along the narrow streets in the old Centro Storico district.
- The main gay district can be found near Plaza Bellini, a square of faded elegance.Here you’ll find the gay-friendly Caffe Letterario and Intra Moenia (Piazza Bellini 70), a hangout for local artists, writers, and academics.
- Visit Bar Fiorillo in Piazza Bellini if you want to hang out with some gay locals. The gay scene is quite vibrant and you will find it easy to meet local gay guys and visitors.
- Naples is a great base for exploring the region. Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius are just down the coast, and ferries skip across the Mediterranean Sea to glamorous islands such as Capri.
- You’ll get the most out of Naples if you explore it without a car. Buses fan out across the city, all of them stopping in Piazza Garibaldi at some point along their route. The Metro is quick and efficient, running subways, cable railways and commuter trains.
Recommended Hotels in Naples
The following hotels are close to the top attractions in Naples and the pride celebrations:
Recommended Hotels in Naples By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Naples that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Grand Hotel Oriente
4 Star, Luxury
In the heart of Naples, Grand Hotel Oriente offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi. The Basilica and museum of Santa Chiara are a 10-minute walk away. Rooms at the Hotel Oriente Grand are air conditioned and decorated in an elegant style. Some have panoramic views across Mount Vesuvius and Sant’Elmo Castle.
4 Star, good location
Set in the centre of Naples, 350 m from the Universita’ Metro Station, Hotel Nunù features a terrace with views of the city, air-conditioned accommodation and free WiFi throughout. With a balcony, rooms at Hotel Nunù all come with a flat-screen TV, minibar and safe. The private bathroom includes slippers, bathrobes and free toiletries.
Hotel Royal Continental
4 Star, Great Value
The Royal Continental is set right on Naples’ seafront promenade, in a quiet neighbourhood. It offers a stunning seasonal rooftop pool, with panoramic views across the Bay of Naples and Castel dell’Ovo. Rooms are air conditioned and spacious they all feature a private bathroom with hairdryer. Some offer a balcony overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. Free Wi-Fi
4 Star, Location
Overlooking the Bay of Naples, Hotel Excelsior features a terrace and a rooftop restaurant. Set 300 m from Castel dell’Ovo, it offers air-conditioned rooms and free WiFi throughout. With an elegant décor, all rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a kettle. The bathroom includes bathrobes and free toiletries. Some rooms have a sea view.
Video Guide to Naples
A quick snapshot of the best of Naples.