From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Fiesta Dorothy Buenos Aires 2023
Fiesta Dorothy is one of Buenos Aires’ biggest gay circuit events and is produced by Reho Group, the city’s leading gay party producer.
- Stay close to the Party and all the city’s top attractions at the Hotel NH Collection Buenos Aires Centro Histórico, rated “Fabulous” by guests, featuring spacious, modern rooms in a great location.
- Fiesta Dorothy is one of the longest-running “pop-up” parties in Buenos Aires, taking place throughout the year during holiday celebrations and special events.
- The Party takes over some of the city’s most prominent clubs with a spectacular production of light, sound, decoration, drag queens, sexy dancers and more.
- Join the hottest guys from Buenos Aires and beyond and arrive early, as when Dorothy comes to town, everyone likes to party!
The Next Edition
- Awaiting details of the next edition.
- The Party takes over the Palacio Alsina from 11 pm until 6 am with special guests Bande B2B Alexyos and Nico Monjes.
- Stay 2 minutes from the Party at the Grand Brizo Buenos Aires Hotel, rated “Fabulous” by guests with a stunning rooftop pool and luxurious rooms and great breakfast options.
- Palacio Alsina – Located in the heart of downtown in east Buenos Aires In a neighbourhood typical of tango bars and cafes, Alsina makes for a good meeting place for the gay community.
- Palacio Alsina is housed in a 19th-century colonial-style mansion, previously a warehouse for wealthy merchants.
- This Argentinian nightlife jewel is a large and elegant space with a capacity of up to 2,000 people. Boasting an impressive LED screen that runs along the back of the stage through to the ceiling, this nightlife venue employs state-of-the-art audiovisual technology and surround sound.
- The club is a 15-minute drive from the gay bars in the Palermo District
Buenos Aires Hotels
The following hotels are close to all the city’s major attractions and a short ride to the gay bars in Palermo.
Gay Map of Buenos Aires
In Buenos Aires you’ll spot gay men strolling through many of the city’s upscale enclaves, especially in Palermo, Recoleta, and Barrio Norte. Avenida Santa Fe in Recoleta, and Palermo to the north with gay bars and nightclubs, are the gayest areas, and the historic San Telmo district is a magnet for gay couples looking to nest.
Recommended Hotels in Buenos Aires By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Buenos Aires that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Impressive building with spa & pool
- Close to popular gay bars
- Stylish, high-tech rooms
- Luxurious experience with a lavish spa, pool, and sophisticated rooms, perfect for a stylish stay.
4 Star, Location
- Located in trendy Palermo Soho
- Nearby gay nightlife scene
- Spanish décor, cozy ambiance
- Nestled in fashionable Soho, this hotel offers Spanish elegance, a fitness centre, & a soothing sauna.
4 Star, Great Value
- Argentinean culture-inspired décor
- Near vibrant gay-friendly spots
- Spacious, thematic rooms
- Dive into Argentinean history with spacious, culturally rich rooms in a gastronomic hotspot.
Ilum Experience Home
4 Star, Readers Choice
- Situated in Palermo Hollywood
- A short walk to gay bars
- Modern, well-equipped rooms
- Contemporary comfort in Hollywood Palermo, close to Plaza Serrano, ideal for modern travelers.
Video Gay Guide to Buenos Aires
Discover Buenos Aires, One of the Most LGBT-Friendly Cities in the World
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Buenos Aires
Welcome to the LGBTQ+ scene of Buenos Aires, an unapologetically vibrant and diverse community that’s an integral part of the city’s identity. In these neighborhoods, individuality is celebrated, and inclusivity is a way of life. From lively Palermo to historic San Telmo, these areas offer spaces where you can be yourself, connect with others, and experience a slice of Buenos Aires that’s as real as it gets.
Palermo | known for its lively nightlife
- This trendy neighborhood has a diverse and inclusive atmosphere, making it a hub for the LGBTQ+ community.
- Palermo is home to many gay-friendly bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- The area around Plaza Serrano, in particular, is known for its lively nightlife and inclusive vibes.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Palermo
San Telmo has a strong LGBTQ+ presence. It’s known for its historic architecture & cobblestone streets.
An upscale neighborhood famous for its iconic cemetery showcasing elaborate mausoleums & tombs