From: Friday, December 8, 2023
To: Sunday, December 10, 2023
Fetish Pride Italy – Rome heats up this December!
Italy’s biggest gay fetish pride is celebrated each year in December. Enjoy parties with various themes such as rubber, leather uniforms, skinheads, sneakers and and more.
- Visiting Rome for Fetish Pride? Stay close to the gay street right by the Colosseum. Stay at the Princeps Boutique Hotel, rated “Superb” by guests with high-ceiling, stylish rooms, delicious breakfasts and perfect location.
- Events include, a dinner in a typical restaurant, brunch at the Colosseum, a free guided tour through the lesser-known wonders of Rome and the Sneaker&Rubber and the Catacombs parties.
- Awaiting schedule for the 2023 edition.
- Events kick off with a Fetish Aperitif on the Thursday night. (typically at Coming Out Bar)
- The party continues on Friday with a Gala Dinner followed by a Welcome Party.
- Saturday plays host to the Catacombs Special Edition – Mr Rubber Italy (Skyline Club).
- Fetish Pride Italy ends with a fetish brunch.
- Gear is encouraged throughout the weekend : Dress Code: Leather, Rubber, Puppy, Fetish, Skin, Jeans&Boots, Harness
- Stay close to all the events at the H10 Palazzo Galla, rated “Wonderful” by guests with spacious rooms and one of the best located hotels in the city, steps from the top attractions.
- Coming Out Bar – Laid-back eatery serving breakfast, pasta, pizza & burgers, plus coffee, cocktails & draft beer. Enjoy amazing views of the Colosseum.
- La Mensa di Bacco – Long-running restaurant with a neighborhood feel offering pizza, steak & other traditional Italian dishes.
- Company Club – Late-night, basement gay cruise club in Rome with small dancefloor, popular with bears, chasers and otters.
- Skyline Club – Popular cruising club and host of theme nights, sex shows and more, complete with large labyrinth, cabins and smoking room.
Hotels in Rome
The following hotels are close to the city’s bustling gay scene and top attractions:
Recommended Hotels in Rome By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Rome that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
J.K. Place Roma
5 Star, Luxury
Offering stylish rooms with free WiFi, J.K. Place Roma is situated in the heart of Rome with the Spanish Steps and the Pantheon each a 10-minute walkaway. A breakfast à la carte is included. All the rooms come with air conditioning, free minibar, a satellite flat-screen TV and Bose SoundLink Mini system. Slippers, bathrobes, free toiletries, glass shower and bidet.
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Artemide is set in a 19th-century building on the vibrant Via Nazionale. A free minibar and free Wi-Fi access are available in each of the elegant rooms. Guests can book a session in the Artemis Spa, offering a sauna, hot tub, Turkish bath and a variety of treatments. Rooms are air conditioned with a flat-screen satellite TV and tea/coffee making facilities.
4 Star, Great Value
UNAHOTELS Decò Roma offers contemporary design and bright interiors, plus a private parking garage and air-conditioned rooms with wood floors. Each room at this UNA Hotel has high-quality sheets and a stylish bathroom. They all feature flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and Wi-Fi access. Guests can start their day with the large buffet breakfast
3 Star, Location
Set in a quiet street just 200 m from Rome’s Termini Station, the boutique Yes Hotel offers contemporary rooms with satellite TV and air conditioning. The multilingual staff at the 24-hour reception can book tours, reserve tickets and recommend the best places to eat in Rome. Many local restaurants offer a discount to Yes Hotel’s guests.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Rome
With its millennia of history and iconic landmarks, Rome melds its ancient allure with a lively gay scene. Though more discreet compared to other European capitals, Rome’s gay community thrives amidst its charming piazzas and historic passageways, offering a blend of Italian tradition with modern LGBTQ+ culture. Stay close to Gay Street, steps from the city’s ancient attractions and modern, vibrant nightlife.
Gay Street | Via San Giovanni
- Located near the Colosseum, specifically on Via San Giovanni in Laterano, this area has become the most identifiable gay-friendly zone in Rome.
- The name “Gay Street” isn’t an official designation but has become popularly used due to the concentration of gay bars and businesses here.
- Its location near the Colosseum and other ancient landmarks allows you to combine historical sightseeing with local gay culture.
- Gay Street becomes particularly lively during Rome Pride celebrations in June.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Laterano.
Bohemian neighbourhood with cobbled streets, eclectic nightlife and LGBTQ+ parties.
It is a trendy neighbourhood with a mix of hipster cafes, boutiques, & vintage shops, a 10-min walk from Gay Street.