From: Friday, July 8, 2022
To: Friday, July 8, 2022
DILF Long Beach 2022
Joe Whitaker brings the hottest men to Long Beach with the DILF Party, a pop-up event during special weekends and occasions.
- Are you visiting Long Beach? Stay at the Westin; one of the most gay-friendly hotels in Long Beach with spacious rooms, high-end amenities and a buzzing bar full of a nice mix of locals and tourists.
- The July edition is a Long Beach Pride Special Event with DJ T’Don.
- Dance all night long with the sexiest, beefiest, hottest guys in nothing but their jocks.
- The Men-Only DILF party takes over Falcon North for a night of great music, hot gogos and guest DJs.
- The part starts at 9 pm and runs until 2 am.
- DILF is a dress code event, so think Jocks, Harness, Suspenders, Arm Bands, Wrist Bands or Hankies to show your preference, Gear and Leather.
- Falcon North Long Beach – Nice Spacious indoor Bar with a great Ambience & Great Drink Specials. It is also home to SoCal’s Largest Outdoor Patio & Dance Floor.
The club is a 20-minute drive from downtown long beach
Gay Long Beach
- The gaybourhood is centred just outside of downtown Long Beach, along Broadway between Alamitos and Cherry Avenue and is home to the following popular gay venues:
- Hamburger Mary’s – Full-service restaurant, Fabulous Drag Shows. Speciality Cocktails. and a dynamic Dance Floor.
- The Falcon – The perfect place to wind down after a day of work with friends over beers; it transforms into a busy nightclub venue during the weekend.
- The Silver Fox – Premiere Nightclub in Long Beach, with a large selection of spirits.
- Eagle 562 – Leather bar in North Long Beach. Cocktails & draft beer are served at this popular gay bar with karaoke nights & outdoor seating.
- The Sweetwater Saloon – Cheap and Heavy Drinks with 2 Pool Tables and a Rockin’ Juke Box. Enjoy the coldest draft beers on Broadway.
- The Crest – Great Drinks, Great Prices, No Attitude Bartenders.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Long Beach
you can walk to most of the bars in Long Beach but if you want to see more of LA then a car is a must.
Recommended Hotels in Long beach By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Long beach that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Hyatt Centric, 4 Star
Centrally located in Long Beach, the Hyatt Centric the Pike Long Beach offers free WiFi in all guest rooms. A year-round heated outdoor rooftop pool & bar is available for guest relaxation. A flat-screen satellite TV is available in each room at this hotel. Coffee-making facilities, ironing facilities
Renaissance Long Beach
4 Star, Readers Choice
Boasting a rooftop pool with a hot tub and a well equipped gym, The Renaissance Hotel offers accommodation in downtown Long Beach. An on-site restaurant is also available. Rooms at the Renaissance Long Beach Hotel are equipped with internet access, hair dryer, flat-screen TVs
Westin Long Beach
4 Star, Luxurious Rooms
This Long Beach hotel offers modern guest rooms with plush bathrobes & slippers. Guests can relax at the hotel’s outdoor pool & hot tub. Featuring various area views & large windows, rooms also offer a minibar. A flat-screen cable TV with pay options, ironing facilities, & a large work desk
Courtyard by Marriott
3 Star, Great Value
The Courtyard features an outdoor pool and a well-equipped gym.Rooms at the Courtyard Long Beach combine classic furnishings with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station. They all include private bathrooms equipped with hairdryer.
Video Falcon North
Take a look inside the host venue