From: Saturday, December 16, 2023
To: Saturday, December 16, 2023
DILF Birmingham 2023
DILF, everyone’s favourite gay pop-up party, returns to Birmingham for its signature monthly event.
- Stay close to the party and the gay bars and clubs at the Radisson Blau Hotel, featuring spacious, modern rooms with city views and excellent location.
- Next edition – Saturday, December 16th, with guest DJs and sexy bear gogos.
- DILF is a party for sexy, open-minded guys who love to dance. Parties have a relaxed vibe.
- Wear gear (Leather, Rubber, Jocks, Underwear, Singlets, Kilts, Shorts, Sports Kit, Work Gear etc.) or don’t – it’s up to you!
- The party takes over the Eden Club from midnight to 5 am. Cloakroom and changing area available.
- Dance with the sexiest bears, lovers, cubs, otters and harnessed fetish guys all night.
- 5hrs of uplifting vocal house, tech house and dirty beats guaranteed to get your body moving.
- Sat 16 Dec | Sat 20 Jan | Sat 17 Feb | Sat 16 Ma
- Eden Bar is one of the most well-known and beloved gay venues in Birmingham.
- Located in the heart of Birmingham’s Gay Village, it has earned its reputation through years of serving the community.
- The venue offers a relaxed atmosphere during the daytime, perfect for catching up with friends.
- Later, it transitions into a lively bar scene at night with regular live entertainment, including drag shows and theme parties.
- Stay at the “Travel Proud” certified AC Hotel by Marriott, featuring stylish rooms, highly-rated breakfasts and a modern gym, perfect for a pre-party pump.
- Located primarily around Hurst Street and adjacent streets in the city centre.
- Birmingham’s Gay Village is the focal point for gay life in the city.
- The area boasts several gay bars, clubs, and other venues, making it a lively and colourful part of the city.
- Most of the venues in Birmingham’s Gay Village, including Eden Bar, are closely located to each other.
- Check out the top gay hotels close to the Gay Village.
Popular Gay Bars in Birmingham
- Nightingale Club: One of the largest and most famous gay clubs in the city, known for its dance floors, drag nights, and special events.
- The Loft Lounge: A stylish bar that offers a more laid-back setting with good food and cocktails.
- Missing Bar: A popular spot in the Gay Village, known for its DJs, drag shows and lively atmosphere.
- Boltz Club: This men-only club has a more distinct and niche crowd, with themed nights and events.
- Village Inn: Another staple in the Gay Village, one of the oldest bars in town, hosting drag performers and offering karaoke nights.
Recommended Hotels in Birmingham
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Birmingham
as you can see from the map most of the gay bars are withing walking distance of each other so we have chosen hotels that keep you close to all the fun.
Recommended Hotels in Birmingham By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Birmingham that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
4 Star, Different
The chic Malmaison Birmingham offers elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi, within the upmarket Mailbox development. It has a health spa, a restaurant, and a bar with a wine tasting room. Large, luxury rooms each includes mood lighting and a satellite TV. Private bathrooms all have a power shower, and there is a same-day laundry service.
4 Star, Readers Choice
In Birmingham’s center, this modern 4-star hotel offers a luxury health spa with a 16 m swimming pool and gym with Matrix fitness equipment. Large, elegant rooms each have a flat-screen TV and there is a stylish restaurant and bar. The air-conditioned rooms boast floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the city. WIFI, a satellite TV
Hotel du Vin
4 Star, Great Value
This elegant and modern hotel features rooms with Egyptian linen, plasma-screen TVs and free WiFi. There is an idyllic hidden courtyard and a French bistro. With luxurious hand-sprung mattresses, each spacious room at Hotel du Vin Birmingham includes a deep bath and powerful drench shower in its private bathroom.
4 Star, Location
The 4-star Clayton Hotel Birmingham is just a 5-minute walk from the Bullring Shopping Centre. It serves modern food in its stylish restaurant. Bespoke cocktails are made by expert mixologists in the bar and there is also an on-site 24-hour fitness centre. There is also free Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel.
Video Birmingham Guide
The Top 10 things to do in Birmingham