From: Saturday, October 7, 2023
To: Saturday, October 7, 2023
Connect Party Vienna 2023
Connect, the brainchild of Replay Party producer Andi Mik, is the newest party in Vienna and brings together the sexiest guys, the best DJs and amazing production for a party to remember.
- Stay close to the party at the Hotel Am Parkring, offering panoramic views of Vienna, great facilities and is set on the 11th to 13th floors of the highest building on the Ringstraße.
- Oct 7th – New Concept: Peak Hours – Circuit House | Late Hours – Eclectic Hard Beats (Tech House/ Melodic Techno).
- Enjoy the best circuit music with some of the world’s top Djs playing the best house mixes in Vienna.
- Dance with the sexiest guys from Vienna and beyond to the best Circuit and Tribal House Beats.
- Doors open at 11pm.
- Feat. Star DJ Saeed Ali supported by Andi Mik.
- The party takes place at Vienna’s Opera Club on Mahlerstrasse 11, Vienna.
- Opera club is in Vienna’s first district, club offers well-divided spaces to either relax and chat, or party and dance.
- Enjoy laser lights, great sound, led and video screens and a packed dancefloor.
- Some of the most fun gay spots in town are located around the Naschmarkt area.
- The Naschmarkt, a vast open-air food market, is any chef’s dream and connects the 4th with the 6th district of the city.
- You will also find the best gay bars and gay friendly restaurants in this district.
Where to Stay?
- The Vienna gay area is quite compact and easy to get around. The lion’s share of gay bars and clubs are along Linke Wienzeile and Rechte Wienzeile.
The following hotels are close to the gay bars and are highly rated by our readers:
Gay Map of Vienna
Wienzeile (‘Vienna Row’) is a street that runs through the city along the Vienna River. It is divided into Rechte (right) Wienzeile and the Linke (left) Wienzeile. Many gay bars and venues are located along both sides of Wienzeile.
Recommended Hotels in Vienna By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Vienna that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
The luxurious, renowned 5-star Hotel Imperial is set directly on the Ringstraße boulevard in the heart of Vienna and takes you back to the times of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. It features exclusive hotel rooms, a gourmet restaurant and a 24-hour rooftop fitness centre with a sauna. It was inaugurated in 1873 by Emperor Francis Joseph as the Palais Württemberg.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Built in 1913, Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof is located in the centre of the first district of Vienna, only a few steps from the Hofburg Imperial Palace. Free WiFi is available. The Herrenhof’s air-conditioned rooms are very spacious and comfortably furnished. The Viennese studio Einwaller decorated the rooms and other parts of the hotel with 21st century interpretations of various styles
Austria Trend Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Set in a charming building from 1912, Austria Trend Hotel Astoria Wien is located in the centre of Vienna, right on the famous Kärtnerstraße shopping street. Free WiFi is available. The elegant rooms are decorated with period furniture and come with wooden floors, a flat-screen cable TV, a minibar, a safe, a work desk, and a bathroom.
K+K Hotel Maria
4 Star, Location
The modern and elegant K+K Hotel Maria Theresia enjoys a central and quiet location right in Vienna’s artists’ quarter of Spittelberg and offers free WiFi, a wellness and a fitness area. The city centre is within a 10-minute stroll. The comfortable guestrooms offer modern luxury and a stylish interior design, with designer bathrooms and many modern amenities.
Video Of Gay Vienna
Gay and Lesbian Vienna