From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Cocktail Fest Rotterdam Pride Edition 2023
Ladies? Gentlemen? Gentleladies? Are you ready? ‘Cuz here we gooo!!! The one and only FEST* is returning to YOU during Rotterdam Pride
- Cocktail Fest, Rotterdam Pride Edition takes place at the coolest venue in Rotterdam, Maassilo. Cocktail Fest is an indoor open-minded festival that mixing up the flavors to create unique parties made to remember.
- The party will have something for everyone; from leather harnesses to ballet dresses, colorful leotards, smokey eyed makeup or Windsor ties…, muscles, drags, twinks, bears or daddies, everyone comes together as one COCKTAIL of all tastes! Be Yourself and experience everyone!
- Events kick off at 10pm on Saturday night and continues through to Sunday morning ending at 6am for a unique Rotterdam pride experience, with a host of live entertainment, DJs, dancers and the most awesome people from around the world.
- Maassilo is the perfect place to throw a party with a unique industrial feel. The Maassilo – housed in a former grain silo from 1910 – has been completely renovated and furnished as an event location while retaining the original elements.
- You can get to Maassilo by Bus, Metro, Train or Light Rail. It takes about 15 minutes. Stay close by at the 4 star nhow Rotterdam, a modern design hotel.
Where to stay in Rotterdam?
The following hotels are currently trending in Rotterdam. All are close to the city’s top attractions:
Recommended Hotels in Rotterdam by Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Rotterdam that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Hilton Rotterdam is located in the heart of the city. All rooms and suites feature a HD TV, free coffee and tea-making facilities and a bathroom. Access to the 24-hour gym is included. The Executive rooms give panoramic views and include access to the Executive Lounge on Friday and Saturday. Executive Rooms and Suites feature a Nespresso machine and a rain shower.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Guests can enjoy the on-site bar Pillars Bar & Kitchen. The 228 spacious hotel rooms feature views over the city’s skyline. Each room is air-conditioned and equipped with amenities such as a flat-screen TV with a dedicated TED channel, USB & HDMI portals, air-conditioning, a minibar and tea and coffee making facilities. A marble bathroom with a separate shower.
4 Star, Great Value
Located in the Oude Haven (Old Port) Rotterdam, this brand new citizenM Rotterdam is a stylish contemporary hotel, which is right at the city centre. Free Wi-Fi and free movies on demand are also available. Bedrooms which feature ambient lighting and a touchscreen tablet which controls the lights, LED TV, music system as well as the blinds and the temperature. The en suite bathroom features a rain shower.
4 Star, Location
Located in the centre of Rotterdam, 800 m from Erasmus Medisch Centrum and next to Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen, Bilderberg Parkhotel Rotterdam provides free Wi-Fi access in the lobby, an on-site restaurant and a garden. The spacious rooms come with cable TV and a minibar. The tower rooms located on the higher floors offer views of Rotterdam’s skyline.
Gay Map of Rotterdam
Rotterdam is home to some of the oldest gay bars in Europe. English is almost universally spoken and the scene is concentrated in the city center around Beurs station in the so-called ‘Pink Triangle’ from Churchillplein to Westblaak, and from Westblaak to Mauritsweg.
Video Of Cocktail Fest
Cocktail Fest – The Movie