From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Circus Vienna – Pride Edition 2024
Circus is Vienna’s hottest party in town, and the special Pride edition is one of city’s the most anticipated circuit style events each year.
- Visiting for Vienna Pride? Stay close to the gay bars in the Nachmarkt district. Try the K+K Hotel Maria Theresia, rated “Fabulous”, a 4 star hotel with modern decor and delicious buffet breakfast.
- The Circus Pride edition takes place during the Vienna Pride.
- Circus Vienna Pride Edition is your night to live, love, be proud of what makes us unique and celebrate what unites us all. Together, let’s take a journey to a place somewhere over the rainbow and paint the night full of love and colors, and some sexy boys too!
- Circus is held three to four times per year in some of Vienna’s hottest gay clubs. The city is known for its gay party scene and each year the Circus productions become more lavish and spectacular.
- Awaiting venue confirmation for the 2024 edition.
- The party takes place at Prater Dome on Riesenradplatz 7, 1020 Wien, Austria
- Prater Dome is one of the most famous clubs in the city, compete with a waterfall! It is also Vienna’s largest club, so expect an amazing party.
- The club is spread over two levels with four dance floors and twelve theme bars in all, there is something for everyone with continuous variations. The music also fulfills every wish: from house, technotrance, R’n’B, and soul to the 70’s, 90’s, salsa and Latino.
- A special highlight is the sensational midnight opening: Accompanied by a spectacular laser show, the moveable walls turn the two main dance floors into a huge unique dancing palace.
- Stay close to the party at the “Wonderful” rated Zola Hotel with spacious and stylish rooms, a superb gym and sauna and an excellent location.
Trending Hotels in Vienna
- Most of Vienna’s gay bars and clubs are located along Linke Wienzeile and Rechte Wienzeile. The Vienna gay area is quite compact and easy to get around.
The following hotels are close to the city’s gay bars, top attractions and Pride celebrations:
Gay Map of Vienna
Wienzeile (‘Vienna Row’) is a street that runs through the city along the Vienna River. It is divided into Rechte (right) Wienzeile and the Linke (left) Wienzeile. Many gay bars and venues are located along both sides of Wienzeile.
Recommended Hotels in Vienna By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Vienna that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
The luxurious, renowned 5-star Hotel Imperial is set directly on the Ringstraße boulevard in the heart of Vienna and takes you back to the times of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. It features exclusive hotel rooms, a gourmet restaurant and a 24-hour rooftop fitness centre with a sauna. It was inaugurated in 1873 by Emperor Francis Joseph as the Palais Württemberg.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Built in 1913, Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof is located in the centre of the first district of Vienna, only a few steps from the Hofburg Imperial Palace. Free WiFi is available. The Herrenhof’s air-conditioned rooms are very spacious and comfortably furnished. The Viennese studio Einwaller decorated the rooms and other parts of the hotel with 21st century interpretations of various styles
Austria Trend Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Set in a charming building from 1912, Austria Trend Hotel Astoria Wien is located in the centre of Vienna, right on the famous Kärtnerstraße shopping street. Free WiFi is available. The elegant rooms are decorated with period furniture and come with wooden floors, a flat-screen cable TV, a minibar, a safe, a work desk, and a bathroom.
K+K Hotel Maria
4 Star, Location
The modern and elegant K+K Hotel Maria Theresia enjoys a central and quiet location right in Vienna’s artists’ quarter of Spittelberg and offers free WiFi, a wellness and a fitness area. The city centre is within a 10-minute stroll. The comfortable guestrooms offer modern luxury and a stylish interior design, with designer bathrooms and many modern amenities.
Video Of Circus Vienna Pride Edition
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Vienna
Vienna, the capital of Austria, has a rich cultural history and a diverse, open-minded atmosphere. Vienna hosts various LGBTQ+ events and festivals throughout the year. One major event is Vienna Pride, which includes a colorful parade and various cultural activities. This celebration promotes visibility, acceptance, and equality for the LGBTQ+ community.
Naschmarkt District | Close to the city centre
- The Naschmarkt area has a lively atmosphere, diverse culinary scene, and several gay and gay-friendly venues.
- Kettenbrückengasse street in quite popular, famous for its gay friendly environment.
- The street is home to several gay bars, cafes, and clubs.
- It is a hub for socializing and comes alive at from early evening to late at night, especially on weekends.
The Mariahilf district, along Gumpendorfer Strasse, is home to an eclectic mix of shops, cafes, and bars. Also great for shopping.
This street runs along the southern edge of the city center & includes the famous Naschmarkt, home to several gay cafes and bars.