From: Monday, January 1, 2024
To: Monday, January 1, 2024
Caliente Party Maspalomas 2024
Celebrate New Year’s in the sun and escape a cold NYE in Europe in Maspalomas as the Caliente party boys strip down to their speedos as part of the Freedom Maspalomas NYE weekend celebrations.
- Are you visiting Maspalomas for New Year’s Eve? Stay at the Sol Barbacan, rated “Fabulous” by guests. The aparthotel has a large pool, outdoor balconies and spacious rooms with excellent facilities—our top choice.
- Next Edition – Monday January 1st 2024 – at 23.59
- Freedom Party Maspalomas brings superstar DJs Sam Keryton and Jose Lagares to Maspalomas for a special New Year’s Day party.
- The event is part of Freedom New Year Festival, the perfect way to welcome the new year in style.
- Caliente takes over Heaven Club on the 3rd floor of the Yumbo Centre from midnight until 6 am.
- Enjoy the hottest dancers and surprise performances. Mingle with your sexy guys or head to the Dark Room for early celebrations.
- Discover the best of Maspalomas, from bars and restaurants to top attractions with our gay guide to Gran Canaria.
- Heaven Club – Located on the 3rd floor of the Yumbo Centre, the club is the home of late-night partying, running until 6 am each night.
- The salubrious club features high vaulted ceilings, chandeliers, podiums, a large dancefloor and a bar.
- Stay close to the party at the Hotel Nayra, rated “Fabulous” by guests with a great gym, poolside bar and a relaxed vibe.
Recommended Hotels in Maspalomas
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Recommended Hotels in Maspalomas By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Maspalomas that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Ofering an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and air-conditioned accommodation with a patio and free WiFi. Each unit comes with a sofa, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a well-fitted kitchen with a dining area, a safety deposit box and a private bathroom with bathrobes. A dishwasher, a microwave, fridge, kettle & a coffee machine.
Bohemia Suites & Spa
5 Star, Adults Only
Offering large rooms with balconies, the adults-only Bohemia Suites & Spa features 1 freshwater outdoor pool and 1 saltwater outdoor pool and 2 outdoor jacuzzis. The stylish rooms feature yellow, terracotta or purple colour schemes with olive-wood furnishings. The rooftop restaurant offers creative local dishes and panoramic views & a terrace cocktail bar.
4 Star, Great Value
Located in Playa del Inglés. The complex features a swimming pool, 2 hot tubs, and free WiFi in all areas. Sol Barbacan offers a buffet restaurant and an a la carte restaurant, as well as a pool bar and an evening lounge with a terrace. Set in gardens, the complex includes minigolf and beach volleyball facilities. There is also a gym
4 Star, Adults Only
AxelBeach Maspalomas an outdoor pool, gym and tennis court. This gay and hetero-friendly, adults-only complex also has a hammam, hot tub and sauna. Opening onto terraces, the apartments have attractive, contemporary décor. All include air conditioning, a safe, free WiFi and a comfortable living area with a sofa and flat-screen satellite TV.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Maspalomas
Maspalomas, located on the southern coast of Gran Canaria in Spain’s Canary Islands, has gained a reputation as a popular LGBTQ+ travel destination, often referred to as the “gay capital” of the Canary Islands. The area is known for its LGBTQ+ friendly atmosphere, vibrant nightlife, and welcoming environment.
Yumbo Center | The gay hub of Maspalomas
- This is one of the most well-known LGBTQ+ areas in Maspalomas.
- It’s a shopping and entertainment complex that hosts various gay bars, clubs, shops, and restaurants.
- The area is especially lively at night and is a hub for LGBTQ+ socializing.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Maspalomas
Playa del Ingles
This is the main beach area of Maspalomas where LGBTQ+ travelers meet up to sunbathe, and socialize.
This is a more upscale area known for its luxury resorts, high-end shopping, and beautiful promenade.