From: Saturday, June 22, 2024
To: Saturday, June 22, 2024
Athena Nashville Pride Circuit Event 2024
Celebrate pride in Nashville in style on Saturday night with one amazing circuit party as Athena returns to the city for an epic circuit event.
- Looking to stay in one of the most gay friendly hotels in Nashville? Look no further than the Virgin Hotel with superb facilities and a VIP feel!
- Awaiting venue and lineup confirmation for the 2024 edition.
- Each year Athena brings the biggest DJs to Nashville. Get ready to rock Tennessee.
- Expect hot sexy guys from Nashville and beyond, the sexiest gogo dancers and the hottest music for a night to remember.
- VIP Tickets and boots are also available. Athena is the Premier LGBT Event for Nashville Pride.
- The event is organized by Nashville Takeover a group dedicated to creating gay events in the city.
- Doors open at 9pm. We recommend you arrive early.
- Opened in April 2015, The Basement East has a reputation for must-see shows in Nashville.
- As the largest music venue on the East Side, it features state of the art light and sound, and hosts several gay parties and events throughout the year.
- The venue is a 6-minute drive from downtown Nashville or 10 minutes from the Church Street gay bars. Stay close to the venue at the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Nashville
- Nashville pride is one of the biggest pride events in the south eastern United States and has grown over the past decade to include several street parties, cultural events and a large and well attended pride parade through the city streets.
- Gay Nashville is trendy but also unusually friendly, the locals are quite easy to meet. A real Southern flavor pervades this sexy, culturally exciting city, especially in the folksy neighborhoods, where most gay establishments can be found.
- Gay bars and other venues are clustered in at least four separate areas. All are spread out from one another so you will need to Uber or drive to get from around: Midtown around Church; the West End (near Vanderbilt University), East Nashville, and the Trebecca area south of the city.
- However most visitors will find that this whole city is gay-friendly. If you do want to be in the heart of the action, then try and stay around church street.
- Those looking to party should check out Play Nightclub at the heart of Church street with great drag shows and beautiful shirtless guys! Tribe is a fun gay bar with a country barn/warehouse type feel. Canvas Lounge is great for Karaoke and snacks. Finally if you are looking for your men clad in Levis and leather, head to Stirrup Nashville a mix between a cowboy dive bar and piano lounge.
- The dive motel is a city favorite, well known for its epic summer pool parties.
Recommended Hotels in Nashville
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Map of Gay Nashville
Recommended Hotels in Nashville By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Nashville that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The Hermitage Hotel
5 Star – Central Location
The Hermitage Hotel offers accommodation with a restaurant, private parking, a fitness centre and a bar. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The accommodation provides a concierge service, a tour desk and ticket service for guests.
The Westin Nashville
4 Star, Luxury
The Westin Nashville boasts a spa centre and sauna. The hotel has a fitness centre and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Guest rooms feature a 49-inch flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station. Ironing facilities and an in-room safety deposit box are provided. features a keyless entry & 2 on-site restaurants
4 Star – Great Amenities
Fairlane Boutique hotel located in downtown Nashville features retro-modern style guest room and provides a 55-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels, along with a small refrigerator fully stocked with locally-produced snacks. Select rooms also include floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the city. On-site restaurant and coffee shop
3 Star – Perfect Location
Hyatt House Nashville at Vanderbilt features a restaurant, seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and bar in Nashville. Featuring a shared lounge, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. Private parking is available on site. Every room is equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV.
Video Of Athena Circuit Party
Athena Gay Nashville Pride Party