From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Vienna IS GAY 2023
“Is Gay”, the new party era, taking over the most popular clubs in Vienna.
- Stay close to the party at the “Superb” rated Shani Salon, known for its stylish rooms and highly rated breakfasts, located in the artistic Neubau district.
- “Is Gay” is one of Vienna’s hottest new parties, setting the scene alight with epic theme nights and pop-up events.
- The party attracts a mix of sexy guys ready to dance to a roster of local and international DJs.
- Events kick off from 11 pm to 6 am and take over The Camera Club with sexy dancers and surprises all night long.
- Featuring two different dance floors, Pop House and House Disco and Pop.
- The Hotel Indigo is a perfect option for your next Vienna stay, rated “Wonderful” by guests featuring spacious rooms and delicious breakfast options, close to the gay bars.
- The Camera Club – The Camera Club in Vienna is a popular venue for various events, including concerts, club nights, and private functions.
- It’s located at Neubaugasse 2, 1070 Wien, Austria and is easy to reach using public transport or taxi, just a three minute drive from the Naschmarket gay district.
- Neubau is known for its vibrant cultural scene and is quite central, making the Camera Club relatively close to the heart of Vienna.
Recommended Hotels in Vienna
The following hotels have high ratings. All are close to the city’s top attractions and a short ride to the party:
Gay Map of Vienna
Wienzeile (‘Vienna Row’) is a street that runs through the city along the Vienna River. It is divided into Rechte (right) Wienzeile and the Linke (left) Wienzeile. Many gay bars and venues are located along both sides of Wienzeile.
Recommended Hotels in Vienna By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Vienna that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
The luxurious, renowned 5-star Hotel Imperial is set directly on the Ringstraße boulevard in the heart of Vienna and takes you back to the times of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. It features exclusive hotel rooms, a gourmet restaurant and a 24-hour rooftop fitness centre with a sauna. It was inaugurated in 1873 by Emperor Francis Joseph as the Palais Württemberg.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Built in 1913, Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof is located in the centre of the first district of Vienna, only a few steps from the Hofburg Imperial Palace. Free WiFi is available. The Herrenhof’s air-conditioned rooms are very spacious and comfortably furnished. The Viennese studio Einwaller decorated the rooms and other parts of the hotel with 21st century interpretations of various styles
Austria Trend Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Set in a charming building from 1912, Austria Trend Hotel Astoria Wien is located in the centre of Vienna, right on the famous Kärtnerstraße shopping street. Free WiFi is available. The elegant rooms are decorated with period furniture and come with wooden floors, a flat-screen cable TV, a minibar, a safe, a work desk, and a bathroom.
K+K Hotel Maria
4 Star, Location
The modern and elegant K+K Hotel Maria Theresia enjoys a central and quiet location right in Vienna’s artists’ quarter of Spittelberg and offers free WiFi, a wellness and a fitness area. The city centre is within a 10-minute stroll. The comfortable guestrooms offer modern luxury and a stylish interior design, with designer bathrooms and many modern amenities.
Video Gay Vienna Guide
Discover Vienna’s Epic Drag Scene
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Vienna
Vienna, the capital of Austria, has a rich cultural history and a diverse, open-minded atmosphere. Vienna hosts various LGBTQ+ events and festivals throughout the year. One major event is Vienna Pride, which includes a colorful parade and various cultural activities. This celebration promotes visibility, acceptance, and equality for the LGBTQ+ community.
Naschmarkt District | Close to the city centre
- The Naschmarkt area has a lively atmosphere, diverse culinary scene, and several gay and gay-friendly venues.
- Kettenbrückengasse street in quite popular, famous for its gay friendly environment.
- The street is home to several gay bars, cafes, and clubs.
- It is a hub for socializing and comes alive at from early evening to late at night, especially on weekends.
The Mariahilf district, along Gumpendorfer Strasse, is home to an eclectic mix of shops, cafes, and bars. Also great for shopping.
This street runs along the southern edge of the city center & includes the famous Naschmarkt, home to several gay cafes and bars.