From: Friday, March 1, 2024
To: Friday, March 1, 2024
The White Party, Sydney Mardi Gras 2024
In the Dark Presents La Leche, The White Party, a Mardi Gras Friday night event you don’t want to miss.
- Stay close to the parties at the Crowne Plaza Sydney Darling Harbour, featuring a heated outdoor rooftop pool, spacious rooms and highly-rated breakfast options.
- Friday 1st March | Doors 9pm till 3am
- Mardi Gras Celebrations bring Barcelona’s biggest party to Australia. Get ready for the world’s sexiest white party at HOME, The Venue, Sydney
- Spread over 3 levels at Australia’s biggest & baddest Harbour Front Super Club. Party alongside 2000+ of Sydney’s beautiful LGBTQIA+ community
- The party will feature a huge production, a laser and light show and the creme de la creme of international GoGo Dancers.
- Dress Code : White & Chrome (Silver Fashions) are encouraged (but not essential)
- Stay at the Star Grand Hotel, rated “Fabulous” by guests with spacious suites and apartments with luxury decor and breathtaking views.
- Headlined by ANETRA (USA) & SUPERSTAR DJ DANNY VERDE (ITALY)
- Alongside Australia’s Best Drag Artists & DJ’s including
- DJ’s : DJ Danny Verde, Chip, Jonny Marsh, Tanzer with many more to be announced
- DRAG ARTISTS : Anetra, Kween Kong, Karen From Finance, Kane Enable
- Home Sydney – Home is where you’ll find the biggest parties in Sydney’s Darling Harbour.
- The multi-level super club features eight rooms, top-of-the-line audio-visual production, and a booming surround system.
- Check out the top hotels closest to the party
Recommended Hotels in Sydney
The following Sydney hotels are all close to the city’s gay bars and attractions.
Recommended Hotels in Sydney By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Sydney that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Located on Hyde Park in the Sydney CBD (Central Business District), Pullman Sydney Hyde Park features 2 restaurants and a rooftop pool and patio. All guest rooms offer views of the park or city and feature an LCD TV with cable channels. Pullman Sydney’s spacious guestrooms each include a desk, seating area and internet access. Guests can work out in the fitness centre.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Situated in the heart of Surry Hills in Sydney, Crystalbrook Albion offers accommodation with an eclectic mix of heritage and contemporary details. It features a 24-hour desk with a team of hosts available to offer individualized service, a rooftop garden oasis with views over Surry Hills and Sydney city and an honour bar featuring top-shelf beverages and gourmet nibbles.
4 Star, Great Value
Situated just 2 minutes’ walk from Hyde Park and Oxford Street, Wyndham Vacation Resorts Sydney offers air-conditioned apartments, secure covered car parking, plus a restaurant and café. All apartments feature an LCD TV, an in-room safe and a hairdryer. Full kitchen facilities or a kitchenette are also provided. Guests have access to laundry and dry cleaning facilities
Rydges Sydney Central
4 Star, Location
Located on the edge of the Sydney Central Business District, Rydges Sydney Central features a 15 m indoor pool, a spa, 1 bar and 2 restaurants. All rooms and suites at the Rydges Sydney Central come with deluxe beds and custom furnishings. Modern amenities include internet access and a large flat-screen TV. Guests can work-out in the fitness centre and unwind in the sauna.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Sydney
Sydney, has several neighborhoods known for their LGBTQ+ friendliness and vibrant culture. These areas are popular among the LGBTQ+ community and allies, offering a variety of entertainment, nightlife, and cultural experiences.
Darlinghurst | The Gay Hub of Sydney
- Known as Sydney’s LGBTQ+ hub,
- Darlinghurst is home to the famous Oxford Street, lined with LGBTQ+-friendly bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- It’s the heart of the city’s LGBTQ+ scene and hosts the annual Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Darlinghurst
Next to Darlinghurst, Surry Hills offers trendy cafes, & a bohemian feel. Popular with LGBTQ+ travelers
Known for its alternative culture, street art, quirky shops, live music, and an inclusive vibe its a unique experience.