From: Friday, February 9, 2024
To: Tuesday, February 13, 2024
Carnaval Rio, Revolution Pool Party 2024
Celebrate Carnival with some of the hottest gay guys on the planet in Rio as the R:Evolution party hosts a spectacular series of events and parties during the annual Carnival festivities.
- Stay close to the centre of Rio at the Hotel Faro with great city views and excellent rooftop bar, close to all the carnival celebrations and a short ride to the parties.
- R:Evolution is one of the most famous names in gay parties across Brazil. Events are world-class, featuring the top DJs, lavish productions and out-of-this-world locations.
- Events include the Revolution beach club Carnival at Faro Beach and a massive block party, O bloco Eletrônico – Revolution Block Party at MAM/RJ typically held at the Jardim do Museu de Arte Moderna from 2pm.
- The Revolution Carnival Main Party is held on Fat Tuesday. Previous events have been held at Hode Luã. from 2pm.
- 9th Feb 2024 – Revolution Beach Club – Typically at Faro Beach Club Leblon /Rio de Janeiro – RJ, from 4 pm until 5 am.
- 13th Feb 2024 – Revolution Pool Party – Awaiting venue – from 2 pm until 9 pm.
- Faro Beach Club, Leblon – Stunning location, with epic views of Rio’s most salubrious neighbourhood and an amazing pool right by the beach.
- Stay Close by at the Hotel Faro with great city views and excellent rooftop bar.
- MAM/RJ – Jardim do Museu de Arte Moderna – The Museum of Modern Art in Rio de Janeiro is a museum located in northeastern Flamengo Park, in the city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It is in the Centro district and the perfect place for a Carnival Block Party.
- Hode Luã Resort – In a lush, forested area, this bustling resort is 12 km from the Área de Proteção Ambiental da Pedra Branca (a nature reserve) and 14 km from Abricó beach. Tickets to the event include the option to take the party bus to and from the resort.
Rio Carnival 2024
- The R:Evolution parties occur during Rio Carnival, one of the world’s largest and most famous parties.
- Events include massive Bloqueos, the city’s public block parties together with elaborate parades in the Sambadrome.
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the Carnival celebrations and the best beaches in Rio:
Gay Map of Rio
Most of Rips gay bars are located in Ipanema and Copacabana. Ipanema’s gayest nightspot is on the beach block of Rua Teixeira de Melo, next to Farme.
Along Copacabana beach there is a traditionally gay-friendly area known as Bolsa, near Lido. Hustlers are pretty much part of the scene, and you should keep a good hold on your wallet
Recommended Hotels in Rio By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Rio that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Boasting a rooftop pool with stunning sea views, Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro offers luxurious beachfront accommodations on Ipanema Beach. The property also offers a spa and wellness centre. Elegantly decorated, rooms feature a balcony, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a minibar and a private bathroom with bath or shower.
5 Star, Readers Choice
The elegant 5-star Copacabana Palace, A Belmond Hotel, Rio de Janeiro offers luxurious rooms with marbled bathrooms. All offer king-size beds, free use of internet and a free pair of Havaianas flip flops and panoramic ocean views, located on Rio de Janeiro’s Copacabana Beachfront. Services include a wellness spa and 3 gastronomic restaurants.
5 Star, Great Value
Located right across from the famous Copacabana Beach, the Miramar Hotel by Windsor features a green granite pool and a modern gym. Offers butler service and free WiFi. Guests can start the day with a rich breakfast. Room here comes equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen cable TV, safe and minibar. The bathroom includes toiletries and a bathrobe.
4 Star, Location
Facing Copacabana Beach and within 800 m from Ipanema Beach, Orla Copacabana Hotel features free WiFi, a rooftop pool and a restaurant. It offers panoramic views of Sugar Loaf Mountain and the ocean. Rooms at Orla Copacabana display neutral colours and modern décor. They provide air conditioning, cable TV and a minibar. Some also offer scenic ocean views.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Rio de Janeiro
Gay Rio de Janeiro, a city that pulses with energy, celebrates diversity, and embraces the LGBTQ+ community with open arms. Nestled between lush mountains and stunning beaches, Rio de Janeiro is not only a tropical paradise but also a haven for those seeking a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere. From the iconic Copacabana and Ipanema beaches to the lively Lapa district, gay Rio de Janeiro offers a kaleidoscope of experiences.
Ipanema | The heart of Rio’s beauty
- Ipanema, a neighborhood in Rio de Janeiro that’s known for its LGBTQ+ friendly vibe and diverse community.
- Nestled alongside the iconic Ipanema Beach, this area has become a hub for LGBTQ+ travelers and locals alike.
- With its relaxed beach culture, a range of LGBTQ+-owned businesses where you can enjoy the sand and surf during the day and explore the local nightlife after dark.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Ipanema
The iconic beachfront of Copacabana has a variety of LGBTQ+-friendly establishments & a diverse crowd.
Leblon is known for its beautiful beach, high-end shops, restaurants, bars and the best hotels in Rio