From: Tuesday, February 13, 2024
To: Sunday, February 18, 2024
Maspalomas Rubber Fest 2024
Enjoy a weekend of rubber and fetish fun this February in Maspalomas as the island celebrates Maspalomas Rubber Fest.
- Are you visiting Maspalomas for the Rubber Fest? Stay at the Sol Barbacan. Rated “Fabulous” by guests, this aparthotel has a large pool, large balconies and spacious rooms with excellent facilities. Our top choice.
- Maspalomas Rubber fest is the annual meeting of lovers of rubber, neoprene and plastic in Maspalomas.
- Scheduled events include a series of rubber and sex parties, social events, a pool day and a gear market.
- Stay close to the Yumbo and all the gay bars in Maspalomas at the HD Parque Cristobal Gran Canaria, a 3-star hotel with a fresh new look, just steps from the Axel. The rooms are spacious, and guest service is excellent.
- Awaiting schedule for the 2024 edition.
- Noxon – Located inside Yumbo Centrum, Noxon is one of the hottest and kinkiest sex clubs in Maspalomas and the official sponsor of the Rubber Fest.
- Reds Gran Canaria – Large gay cruise & fetish club near the Yumbo Center. REDS Club has two floors (200 m²), a dark room, cabins, sling, glory holes, smoking area.
- Barack’afe – Fun and friendly French bar open from 5 pm to 5 am daily with a popular post beach party.
- Time Off – Gay cruise and FF club on the ground floor of the C.C. Cita shopping center, featuring a bar, cabins, slings and more on 2 levels.
- Wunderbar – Busy cocktail bar with friendly staff, cosy atmosphere and host of popular Eurovision and retro nights.
- Discover the best of Maspalomas, from bars and restaurants to top attractions with our gay guide to Gran Canaria.
Recommended Hotels in Maspalomas
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the parties and events:
Recommended Hotels in Maspalomas By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Maspalomas that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Ofering an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and air-conditioned accommodation with a patio and free WiFi. Each unit comes with a sofa, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a well-fitted kitchen with a dining area, a safety deposit box and a private bathroom with bathrobes. A dishwasher, a microwave, fridge, kettle & a coffee machine.
Bohemia Suites & Spa
5 Star, Adults Only
Offering large rooms with balconies, the adults-only Bohemia Suites & Spa features 1 freshwater outdoor pool and 1 saltwater outdoor pool and 2 outdoor jacuzzis. The stylish rooms feature yellow, terracotta or purple colour schemes with olive-wood furnishings. The rooftop restaurant offers creative local dishes and panoramic views & a terrace cocktail bar.
4 Star, Great Value
Located in Playa del Inglés. The complex features a swimming pool, 2 hot tubs, and free WiFi in all areas. Sol Barbacan offers a buffet restaurant and an a la carte restaurant, as well as a pool bar and an evening lounge with a terrace. Set in gardens, the complex includes minigolf and beach volleyball facilities. There is also a gym
4 Star, Adults Only
AxelBeach Maspalomas an outdoor pool, gym and tennis court. This gay and hetero-friendly, adults-only complex also has a hammam, hot tub and sauna. Opening onto terraces, the apartments have attractive, contemporary décor. All include air conditioning, a safe, free WiFi and a comfortable living area with a sofa and flat-screen satellite TV.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Maspalomas
Maspalomas, located on the southern coast of Gran Canaria in Spain’s Canary Islands, has gained a reputation as a popular LGBTQ+ travel destination, often referred to as the “gay capital” of the Canary Islands. The area is known for its LGBTQ+ friendly atmosphere, vibrant nightlife, and welcoming environment.
Yumbo Center | The gay hub of Maspalomas
- This is one of the most well-known LGBTQ+ areas in Maspalomas.
- It’s a shopping and entertainment complex that hosts various gay bars, clubs, shops, and restaurants.
- The area is especially lively at night and is a hub for LGBTQ+ socializing.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Maspalomas
Playa del Ingles
This is the main beach area of Maspalomas where LGBTQ+ travelers meet up to sunbathe, and socialize.
This is a more upscale area known for its luxury resorts, high-end shopping, and beautiful promenade.