From: Wednesday, November 6, 2024
To: Sunday, November 10, 2024
Freedom Winterpride Parties 2024
Freedom hosts a series of parties at Heaven night Club during the annual Winter Pride celebrations.
- Stay at the Sol Barbacan, rated “Fabulous” by our guests, just a 6 min walk from the Yumbo and offering a superior hotel experience when compared to other hotels in the area. Great pool and superb guest service.
- November 6th – November 10th 2024 – Awaiting themes and lineup for the next edition.
- Night events take place at Scala Heaven (in the Yumbo centre)
- Events typically run from the final Wednesday to Sunday during the second week of Winterpride.
- Discover the best of Maspalomas, from bars and restaurants to top attractions with our gay guide to Gran Canaria.
- Scala Heaven – Located at the top of the Yumbo Centre, the disco is open late (until 6am) and features a large dancefloor, high ceilings, crystal chandeliers, multiple bars and superb light and sound.
Recommended Hotels in Maspalomas
Each of the bars and clubs in the Yumbo will host special events, as will the hotels. The following hotels host some of the best pool parties and are close to all the night time parties, events and gay scene:
- Hotel Ritual Maspalomas – Hosts several pool parties throughout the pride, 4 mins walk to the Yumbo.
- Axel beach Maspalomas – Famous gay hotel with fun steam room, great rooms and large dance area by the pool. 7 Minute Walk to the Yumbo
- Los Almendros Bungalows – Charming exclusively gay resort hosts popular pool parties with a more intimate feel. 15 min walk from the yumbo or catch the bus (8 mins)
- Amadores beach Club – Host of the Pro Gay (Maspalomas Winter Pride organisers) Wet & White Party, one of the most popluar pool parties of the week. This aparthotel offers large rooms and great beach restaurants. – 19 mins by taxi of 0 mins by bus to the Yumbo.
- Sanom Beach Resort – An adults only resort with a large pool, two fun hot tubs, lots of space for sun lloungers and a chilled vibe. One of our readers highest rated places to stay in Maspalomas. 5 mins walk to the Yumbo.
- Seven Hotel & Wellness – Constantly ranked as “Superb” by guests, the Seven Hotel & Wellness is a gay men only resort with large stylish apartments, amazing views, a great pool and friendly staff. Their pool parties are some of the most talked about in the Yumbo! 7 mins taxi, 30 mins walk or 20 mins bus.
Recommended Hotels in Maspalomas By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Maspalomas that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Ofering an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and air-conditioned accommodation with a patio and free WiFi. Each unit comes with a sofa, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a well-fitted kitchen with a dining area, a safety deposit box and a private bathroom with bathrobes. A dishwasher, a microwave, fridge, kettle & a coffee machine.
Bohemia Suites & Spa
5 Star, Adults Only
Offering large rooms with balconies, the adults-only Bohemia Suites & Spa features 1 freshwater outdoor pool and 1 saltwater outdoor pool and 2 outdoor jacuzzis. The stylish rooms feature yellow, terracotta or purple colour schemes with olive-wood furnishings. The rooftop restaurant offers creative local dishes and panoramic views & a terrace cocktail bar.
4 Star, Great Value
Located in Playa del Inglés. The complex features a swimming pool, 2 hot tubs, and free WiFi in all areas. Sol Barbacan offers a buffet restaurant and an a la carte restaurant, as well as a pool bar and an evening lounge with a terrace. Set in gardens, the complex includes minigolf and beach volleyball facilities. There is also a gym
4 Star, Adults Only
AxelBeach Maspalomas an outdoor pool, gym and tennis court. This gay and hetero-friendly, adults-only complex also has a hammam, hot tub and sauna. Opening onto terraces, the apartments have attractive, contemporary décor. All include air conditioning, a safe, free WiFi and a comfortable living area with a sofa and flat-screen satellite TV.
Video Of Freedom Maspalomas
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Maspalomas
Maspalomas, located on the southern coast of Gran Canaria in Spain’s Canary Islands, has gained a reputation as a popular LGBTQ+ travel destination, often referred to as the “gay capital” of the Canary Islands. The area is known for its LGBTQ+ friendly atmosphere, vibrant nightlife, and welcoming environment.
Yumbo Center | The gay hub of Maspalomas
- This is one of the most well-known LGBTQ+ areas in Maspalomas.
- It’s a shopping and entertainment complex that hosts various gay bars, clubs, shops, and restaurants.
- The area is especially lively at night and is a hub for LGBTQ+ socializing.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Maspalomas
Playa del Ingles
This is the main beach area of Maspalomas where LGBTQ+ travelers meet up to sunbathe, and socialize.
This is a more upscale area known for its luxury resorts, high-end shopping, and beautiful promenade.