From: Tuesday, August 6, 2024
To: Sunday, August 11, 2024
International Prague Bear Summer 2024
The Prague Bear Summer weekend or “International Prague Bear Summer” as it is officially known, is One of the highlights of the “Bear Summer Season” in Europe.
- Stay in the old town of Prague. Enjoy stunning views over the river and Prague Castle at The President Hotel. The hotel offers guests spacious rooms and a sublime spa, pool and wellness centre.
The Bear Pride
- Prague Bear Summer welcomes all bears and admirers! Prague Bear Summer is a long bears weekend in the Czech capital with parties, beach events, sauna parties, a BBQ, bear lunches and lots of bear-fun!
- The Bear Summer weekend takes place during Prague Pride and is organised by Prague Bears, a local group dedicated to showcasing the best of Prague to bears from around the world.
- Awaiting full schedule for the 2024 edition.
- Events kick off with an inauguration Beer at Heaven Bar on Tuesday followed by the Bear Wednesday Party.
- On Thursday, head to Sauna David with Mr.Bear Czechia.
- Friday, go for the afternoon swim and party late into the night at Heaven with a special Pride Party.
- Saturday join the bears at the Pride Parade followed by the bear Chill out at Klub Kotelna, followed by the “BIGGER” Party.
- Events end on Sunday with the Farewell Brunch and the Naked Party at Heaven
- Heaven – Heaven a fun gay bar and club with dance floor, a cinema with sling and a large DVD projection screen.
- Sauna David – Located in the city centre, spread over two floors, offering complete with steam room, whirlpool, club bar and happy hours.
- Klub Kotelna – Event venue with bar, a twenty-minute drive from Prague’s Old Town.
Where to stay in Gay Prague
- Stay in the old town of Prague as this makes a good base to explore the city. Prague’s gay bars and clubs a little spread out, but most are within walking distance from the old town, and the others just a short taxi ride away.
The following Prague Hotels are close to the pride celebrations and Prague’s top attractions:
Gay Map of Prague
There is no main gay village or district in Prague. Instead the bars are spread out over town areas, mainly in the city centre and in the Vinohrady district.
Recommended Hotels in Prague By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Prague that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Location
Michelangelo Grand Hotel is conveniently located in the historic town centre, just a few steps from famous Wenceslas Square, in one of the most attractive areas of Prague. All major points of interest are located within easy walking distance. All rooms are equipped with stylish period furniture and feature anti-allergic bedding. Connecting rooms for large families
5 Star, Luxury
The 5-star boutique hotel Ventana enjoys a superb location next to the Old Town Square with the Orloj Astronomical Clock. It offers a rich breakfast and free internet. In the historic, Neo-Renaissance-style palace you can find elegantly furnished rooms with high ceilings and marble bathrooms. All air-conditioned rooms are also equipped with a minibar, a safety deposit box and satellite TV.
Hotel Seven Days
4 Star, Readers Choice
Set in a 19th-century building in the heritage-protected area, Boutique Hotel Seven Days is 200 m away from Prague National Museum. The restaurant features a winter garden and the bar has international TV channels. Offers luxurious, air-conditioned rooms with free wired internet access. Non-smoking and soundproofed. The bathrooms come with hairdryers and showers or bathtubs.
4 Star, Great Value
Hotel Rott is centrally situated on the historical Malé Naměstí (Little Square), next to the famous Old Town Square. It offers elegant, air-conditioned rooms and a modern restaurant. Free WiFi is available in the entire hotel. The Rott mixes its historic setting with modern rooms offering satellite TV and free WiFi internet access. A rich buffet breakfast is served every morning.