From: Monday, January 29, 2024
To: Sunday, February 4, 2024
Bear Fest by Industry Puerto Vallarta!
Industry, Puerto Vallarta’s leading gay club presents, BEAR FEST, a 7-night mega event held during the big Bear celebrations.
- Stay just steps from the club nights and close to the beach in your own luxury condo or stay at the charming Hotel casa Nicole, with an exceptional rating in a great location.
- Monday 29th January to Sunday 4th February 2024. Awaiting lineup.
- Join the hottest bears from Mexico and around the world during the international Bear Week celebrations in January.
- Industry hosts 7 nights of epic parties and events featuring world-class DJs and the beefiest gogos in town.
- Bear Fest is brought to you by three of most popular national brands, Bearadise, Mantamar and Bearmex.
- Parties run from 10 pm until late.
- Check out our insider guide to the best of Gay Puerto Vallarta – where to dine, party, play and stay.
Bear Week Events in January
- Puerto Vallarta hosts several bear events at the end of January. Industry is the only late night club open after 3 am.
- Jan 29th – Feb 4th – Beef Dip Puerto Vallarta
- Jan 30th – Feb 5th – Mantamar Bear Week
- Jan 31st – Feb 4th – Bearadise International Bear Festival
- Visiting for Bear Week Check out these top hotels in the Romantic zone close to the parade and parties!
- Industry night club is located in the Zona Romantica on Lázaro Cárdenas, in the heart of Puerto Vallarta’s gay district.
- The club has a stunning light and sound system and incredible interior. This space was made for partying.
Recommended Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Puerto Vallarta
As you can see from the map the gay bars are all within walking distance of each other, so we have chosen Hotels close to the gay bars that have high reviews on booking.com our hotel partner .
Recommended Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Puerto Vallarta that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Almar Resort LGBT
4 Star, Luxury
Offering a year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units include a seating area. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bath or shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. This hotel features free WiFi
Joint Coworking Hotel
The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms with a desk, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Certain rooms have a kitchenette with a microwave, a fridge and a stovetop. At Joint Coworking Hotel and Cowork rooms include bed linen and towels. Free WiFi is available
4 Star, Great Value
Offering an outdoor swimming pool, free Wi-Fi. The rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, a desk, air conditioning and cable channels. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with free toiletries. Some rooms have a sea view. At Hotel Amaca Puerto Vallarta – Adults Only you will find a 24-hour front desk, a terrace and a bar.
Shores Beach Hotel
4 Star, Location
Vallarta Shores Condohotel, located on Puerto Vallarta’s Los Muertos Beach features one to four bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV and a balcony overlooking the beach and Banderas Bay. The Sky Suites feature 3 bedrooms, a private pool and private chef service included in the rate. Also, these suites feature an open-air living room, dining area and an outdoor terrace.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Puerto Vallarta
Puerto Vallarta offers several gay-friendly neighbourhoods. The most prominent gay area in Puerto Vallarta is the Romantic Zone (also known as Old Town), the heart of the LGBTQ+ scene.
Zona Romantica | The Romantic Zone
- The Romantic Zone is located south of the Cuale River, adjacent to the downtown area of Puerto Vallarta.
- It is home to the majority of gay bars and clubs, as well as several gay-friendly eateries.
- Los Muertos Beach is the main beach in the Romantic Zone, with many beachfront restaurants.
- Take the gay bar tour of Puerto Vallarta
South of the Romantic Zone & home to the famous gay Almar hotel & condos with stunning views of the bay.
An upscale neighbourhood around a marina, offering luxury resorts, restaurants, and shopping options.