From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Wonder Gay Festival Torremolinos 2023
Wonder Gay Festival Torremolinos takes place in July each year over four days. The event brings the circuit party atmosphere to what is one of Spain’s busiest Summer destinations.
- For a unique stay, we recommend the stunning Hotel Melia Costa Del Sol with its very own pool, should you decide to continue your party later into the evening. Opt for a room in “The Level” section of the hotel for great views and executive lounge access.
- Most of the big events take place in the Eden Beach Club during the day.
- Pool parties are held at the Hotel Ritual, the gay hotel close to all the bars in La Nogalera, the epicentre of gay life in Torremolinos.
- Night time events are held at Aqua Club and Centuryon.
- Night time parties run from Midnight to 7am.
- Jul 28th – Scruff Party at Aqua Emporio
- Jul 29th – Fuego at Centuryon
- Sat 30th – Pool Party at Ritual (Midday to 7pm) followed by Matrix at Palladium
- Sun 31st – Closing Party at Aqua Emporio
- Torremolinos is very popular with the party crowd from Madrid. The beach resort is easy to reach from the capital, Madrid.
- Over the past decade, Torremolinos has become increasingly popular with foreign tourists, thanks to the increasing number of low cost carriers flying to Malaga which is just a 30 minute taxi ride away.
- Aqua Club Torremolinos hosts the night time parties. The club is close to all the gay bars in La Nogalera. Every party is packed full with hot guys of all ages and sizes. Beach Parties and Pool party venues to be confirmed.
- Centuryon Torremolinos – Popular gay club offering state of the art lights and sound with two big bars and a dance floor. The club gets busier after the bars close.
- Ritual Copas – Hosts of the Marta,Cariño! by Ritual!! in the heart of La Nogalera, the gay epicentre of Torremolinos night life.
- The Palladium is the oldest club in Torremolinos and has been renamed and revamped since it opened in the 1980’s. This huge night club has two dance floors, a VIP area and the best party atmosphere on offer in the area.
- Parthenon – Gay disco club established in 1996. Plays pop and dance music videos. Friendly staff and cheap drinks.
- Eden Beach Club – Eden beach club is one of the top gay beach clubs in Spain and is open every day from March to October. It plays host to some of the top gay parties in Torremolinos.
- Hotel Ritual – Gay hotel that put Torremolinos back on the international gay map. Host to some of the official pool parties for infinity. Large rooms close to the gay bars and clubs. Book well in advance if you want to stay in this hotel.
Trending Hotels in Torremolinos
The following Torremolinos Hotels are currently trending with our readers. All are close to the bustling gay nightlife and beaches:
Gay Map of Torremolinos
The Torremolinos gay scene and night is focused in and around La Nogalera – an open-air shopping complex in the very centre of town. With the gay scene in the very center of town, and the main hotels close to the beach, walking will get you to most places.
Recommended Hotels in Torremolinos By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Torremolinos that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
4 Star, Beach
Hotel Isabel is directly in front of Playamar Beach, 700 m from central Torremolinos. It offers an outdoor salt-water pool and sun terrace, and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Each room at the Isabel Hotel has a safe, balcony and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries. Some rooms have fridge. A varied buffet breakfast, and snacks are available all day from the bar.
Melia Costa del Sol
4 Star, Readers Choice
Meliá Costa del Sol is set on Bajondillo Beach in Torremolinos, offering a rooftop terrace with sea views and free Wi-Fi. It has an outdoor pool, a gym and a spa. Modern rooms are bright and spacious. They have a terrace overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. All are air conditioned and have a safe, flat-screen satellite TV, a well-equipped bathroom and free WiFi.
El Tiburon Hotel & Spa
4 Star, Great Value
Just 60 m from the charming La Carihuela Beach in Torremolinos, El Tiburon Boutique Hotel & Spa (Adults Recommended) offers an outdoor pool. Free WiFi access is provided. Each air-conditioned room comes with a flat-screen satellite TV and Virtual Reality headset. All have a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided.
3 Star, Gay Hotel
Located in La Nogalera area in Torremolinos, known for its lively gay scene, this central and stylish hotel offers a spa and 2 outdoor pools. Hotel Ritual – Adults Only has direct access to Bajondillo Beach. All air-conditioned rooms come with a flat-screen TV, minibar, modern décor and private balcony, some with sea views. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property.
Video Of Wonder Gay Festival Torremolinos
Wonder Gay Festival Highlights
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Torremolinos
From the sultry beats of La Nogalera’s bustling nightlife to the sun-drenched boys at Playa El Bajondillo, Torremolinos boasts a blend of fiesta and siesta like no other. Pitch your parasol in La Nogalera, the heart and soul of gay Torremolinos, and let the party come to you!
La Nogalera | The heart of Gay Torremolinos
- The vibrant heart of the LGBTQ+ scene in Torremolinos. Plaza de la Nogalera is packed with bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- Located just a 10-minute walk from the gay beaches and best hotels.
- La Nogalera hosts various events throughout the year, including the colourful Torremolinos Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Torremolinos
Playa El Bajondillo
Once a simple fishing village, now home to famous gay beach clubs and a superb beachfront promenade.
Beachside promenade is an ideal place to sample local seafood delicacies and enjoy views of the Mediterranean.