From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
We Party presents Madrid Pride Park 2021
Update: This event has been cancelled due to current regulations in Madrid.
Madrid, one of Europe’s biggest pride events brings the pride of the city to the park this Summer!
Pride Park is a collaboration between the We Party Group, Madrid’s world famous circuit party organiser and Boite Madrid, one of the city’s busiest nightclubs. The event is supported by Shangay, the city’s gay magazine and MADO, the official Madrid Pride organizer.
Pride in the park will take place at the Mad 2021 Beach Club in Puerto Del Angel, Casa de Campo in Madrid. The Escenario Puerta del Ángel is just a few minutes from the Plaza de España, right by Madrid Río Park and has hosted many famous concerts and parties in the past.
It offers spectacular views over Madrid’s Cornisa park. From this unique location, you can make out some of the city’s most emblematic buildings, including the Royal Palace, La Almudena Cathedral, Edificio España and La Torre de Madrid. It can also host several thousand people comfortably in the open air.
The venue is set to be transformed into a huge beach club with amazing light and sound, the world’s biggest DJs and the sexiest gogos in Spain!
Madrid Pride Park Schedule
- Friday , July 2nd – The We Party Pink edition will take over the MAD Beach Club, presenting a world class show to leave you breathless.
- Saturday, July 3rd – VIVA POP Festival will be presented by the city’s big 4 parties, Boite, Que Trabaja Rita, Ultrapop and Doomingas.
Where to stay?
- Stay close to the Casa de Campo venue at the Hotel NH Madrid Ribera del Manzanares which faces on to the River Manzanares. The H10 Villa de la Reina on Gran Via is also a great option and perfect location between the parade and the party.
- For a real luxury escape, just a few minutes from the party, stay at the Palacio de los Duques Gran Meliá, one of the leading hotels of the world, need we say more? An amazing pool, superb service and located inside a 19th century palace for even the most demanding of royals!
- Chueca is an area of central Madrid, named after its main square, Plaza de Chueca. It is known as Madrid’s gay neighborhood. Plaza de Chueca was named after Spanish composer and author Federico Chueca.
- Head to Chueca in the late evening for some great free shows as many of the pride stages are dotted across the neighborhood. It is also home to some great gay friendly hotels such as The Axel Madrid and The Room Mate Oscar.We have chosen Hotels close to the gay bars that have high reviews,
Gay Map of Madrid
Most of the gay bars in Madrid are located in Chueca, the city’s gay village and epicentre of all Spanish gay life. Hotels here fill up fast, so book well in advance, especially for key events.
Recommended Apartments in Madrid
The apartment has 7 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 5 bathrooms with a shower. Free WiFi, & air conditioning
The apartment has 5 bedrooms 4 bathrooms, a living room with an XXL sofa bed, a large TV, a fireplace a minimalist dining room. fully equipped kitchen with all the necessary crockery and utensils.
All units here are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV, a living room with a sofa, a well-equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries, & dishwasher
Featuring a kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, each unit also comes with a satellite flat-screen TV, ironing facilities, desk and a seating area with a sofa. There is a private bathroom with shower
Video Of We Party Madrid Pride Edition
WE Pride Festival 2019 Madrid – The Official After Movie!
Recommended Hotels in Madrid
If you can, try and get a hotel as close to Chueca as possible, right near all of the gay bars and clubs. Madrid has some stunning designer hotels especially along Gran Via.
Gran Hotel Inglés
Style & Service, 5 Star
Located in the Barrio de las Letras, Gran Hotel Inglés is set on a 19th century building, All rooms feature a stylish décor remembering its original art-decó style
NH Collection 4 Star
The stylish rooms and suites in the hotel are fitted with a coffee machine. The rooftop terrace includes a lounge area with views of the Gran Via and an interior bar cafeteria for your comfort.
Hotel De Las Letras
Great Design, 4 Star
The hotel has a literary theme, & includes a library. Rooms have high ceilings, large windows & a seating area. They are individually decorated with quotes by famous writers & poets.
Room Mate Oscar
In Checa! 3 Star
Right in the heart of the gay area of Chueca, featuring chic décor with bright colors throughout. Each of its air conditioned rooms is spacious and comfortable. All have a minibar