From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
WE Party Madrid Season Opening 2024
All roads lead to Madrid this April for an start of Summer party like no other as the Summer opening Party kicks off on the Saturday of the Europe’s May Bank Holiday weekend.
- Stay close to the gay bars in Madrid’s Checuca district. The Petit Palace on Gran Via has great views and is a short stroll from the city’s best attractions.
- Enjoy an all-day/all-night event with the best music featuring world class DJs, hot dancers and the sexiest guys from across Europe and beyond as Madrid says Bienvenido to Summer.
- The Summer Season Opneing will take over Fabrik’s terrace, electro stage and main foom from early on Saturday afternoon until 6 am the next day.
- Visiting Madrid for the long weekend? The Boutique Hotel H10 makes for the perfect stay with a great location, large rooms (by Madrid standards) and excellent amenities.
Schedule & Lineup
- Awaiting line up of DJs and parties.
- The Sundia Day pool and terrace party is confirmed for the afternoon on La Terraza.
- Fabrik’s Terrace is an Open Air patio operating throughout the Summer. It has two environments, one in the terrace area and the other in a large ourdoor Marquee.
- Fabrik is in Getafe, a 30 min drive from the centre of Madrid. Taxis are the easiest way to get to the club. Wait times can be long after the party is over, so if you need to be back in the city early, then leave a little before the event ends.
- The location of the club makes it easy for the club goers to take full advantage of the extremely loud music system. You can get as loud as you want, until as late in the night as you wish to, without disturbing anyone around you! The triple deck stage is large enough to fit in all the eager dancers at Fabrik Club.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid
The following hotels are close to all of the city’s top attractions, a short-walk to the gay bars of Chueca and a 20 to 30 minute drive to the Season opening party:
Gay Map of Madrid
Most of the gay bars in Madrid are located in Chueca, the city’s gay village and epicentre of all Spanish gay life. Hotels here fill up fast, so book well in advance, especially for key events.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Madrid that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Small Luxury Hotel Member
- Iconic Views of Gran Via
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Fabulous Breakfast
- Superb wellness centre and sauna, glamorous original architecture and special extras, Nespresso coffee machines.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star central location
- Superb breakfasts
- 6-minute walk to Chueca
- Modern stylish rooms
- Spacious rooms have balcony views and the rooftop bar is perfect for pre-dinner cocktails and offers sweeping city views.
Iberostar Las Letras
4 Star, Great Value
- Design Hotel in historic building
- Rooftop pool and sundeck
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Large fitness area
- Charming hotels with high-ceilings and extra touches, including a library and suites with private jacuzzis.
Room Mate Oscar
3 Star, Location
- Popular gay-friendly hotel
- Superb roof terrace and pool
- Located in Chueca
- Stylish retro decor with character
- One of the most popular hotels in Madrid, with professional staff and a perfect location for exploring the gay district of Chueca.
Video Of WE Sundia Party
Higlights from the WE Sunday Day Party
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Madrid
Discover the vibrant spirit of Madrid, a city that embraces diversity and offers an inclusive escape for LGBTQ+ travellers, blending rich cultural heritage, lively nightlife, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. While Chueca is the primary gay area, other neighbourhoods in Madrid also offer a range of bars and clubs with different vibes and unique experiences worth exploring.
Chueca | Madrid’s Gay Village
- Chueca is located in the centre of Madrid, just north of Gran Vía and is the heart of Madrid’s LGBTQ+ community.
- The neighbourhood offers a colourful and lively ambience with many gay bars, clubs, and shops.
- It is celebrated for its inclusivity and hosts one of Europe’s biggest Pride festivals.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chueca.
The bustling area is perfect for those who want to be close to major attractions and gay bars and clubs.
Hip neighbourhood with vintage stores & an artistic flair, trendy bars & cafes surround Plaza del Dos de Mayo