From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
The Afterball, San Diego Pride After Hours 2022
Fabrice Marino, Guy Smith and Papa Bear present the Afterball during San Diego Gay Pride Weekend, the ultimate after hours party.
The Afterball, by Hustlaball is the after-hours with the most immersive production and the most talented House and Tech House DJ in San Diego. The event takes place in a completely transformed venue in the middle of Hillcrest. Venue will be announced on the day.
The party will run from Friday to Sunday, each night from 11:59 pm to 8 am
- Friday, July 16th – Alfonso Tan [SEA] Peter Napoli [NYC]
- Saturday, July 17th – Casey Alva [LA] Karsten Sollors [CHI]
- Sunday, July 18th – Fabrice Ketalar [Tulum] The Carry Nation [New York] and a special morning set by Just Emma [Berlin]
- Fabrice Marino (HustlaBall, Queer Tulum, The After PV)
- Guy Smith ( Pines Party, IndipenDance The After PV),
- Papa Bear,(Tipsy Bear Berlin, Red Eye NY Productions)
The Gay Neighborhood
- Hillcrest and North Park are two neighborhoods in San Diego that attract LGBTQ+ travelers on the hunt for gay friendly entertainment, drinks and socializing.
- Stay close by in the Mission Valley district , just a short trip to all the gay bars and clubs. Try the Kings Inn Hotel with a great pool, gym and perfect location.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of San Diego
The gay scene in San Diego is located mostly in the trendy Hillcrest neighborhood, just northeast of Balboa Park and a short drive or cab ride from downtown. Several others are in the districts just to the east of Hillcrest: University Heights and Normal Heights.
Recommended Apartments in San Diego
Light-Filled Industrial Loft in Little Italy in San Diego offers accommodation with free WiFi, With direct access to a patio, the air-conditioned apartment consists of a fully equipped kitchen and a TV.
All units here are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV, a living room, a well-equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. Free WiFi is & parking
Located on the 15 floor this 2 bedroom apartment offer sweeping views over San Diego along with a fully equipped kitchen, a living room with TV and a bathroom with a shower. FREE WiFI
Studio, 1 & 2 Bedrooms
Fitted with air conditioning, a fully equipped kitchen a dishwasher, a microwave, fridge & coffee machine. with a dining area, a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with bath or shower.
Video Of a guide to the city
Out & About: San Diego
Recommended Hotels in San Diego
Hotels in the gay district of Hillcrest are few and far between and tend to book out fast. The hotels in the downtown district offer a nice alternative, just 5 mins by taxi and located in some of the most historic locations of the city.
Pendry, 5 Star
Pendry San Diego features an outdoor swimming pool, free WiFi and a fitness centre. Located in the Downtown San Diego district
The Westin, 4 Star
Perfect location with large rooms, pool, great on site restaurants and bars, the Westin San Diego is in the heart of the city. Popular hotel.
Gaslamp Plaza, 4 Sat
Heart of the City
Set in the historic Gaslamp Quarter, This is our guests’ favourite part of San Diego with great facilities and large rooms and a short ride to the gay bars.
Inn at the Park, 3 Star
In the gay district
This unique all-suite San Diego property is situated on the edge of Balboa Park West. It features a piano bar and elegant suites with kitchen facilities.