From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Sunbuns LA 2023
Sunbuns is the biggest gay rooftop party in Los Angeles, held during national holidays and special events.
- Stay at the host hotel, The Godfrey. You can’t get closer to the pool! The hotel has a classic vibe with a black-and-white theme, great views and a top location for exploring Los Angeles’ top attractions.
- Awaiting dates for the next edition.
- Celebrate with the sexiest people in Hollywood as Sunbuns presents the biggest rooftop party of the season.
- The pool party runs long and hard from 2 pm until 9 pm and takes over the iO Hollywood Rooftop Lounge at the Godfrey Hotel.
- Dance poolside with the sexiest guys from LA and beyond and mix and mingle with the fittest Gogos in Hollywood.
- Stay close to the party at the highly rated Thompson Hollywood, featuring beautifully designed rooms, an outdoor swimming pool and high-tech amenities.
- Parties typically take place on Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day.
- iO Hollywood Rooftop Lounge – located on the 7th floor of The Godfrey Hotel Hollywood, is a sophisticated oasis in the middle of the LA buzz with 360 views of the LA Skylines from the Hollywood Sign to Downtown LA to the Sea
- The venue offers 12,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor space to while away your days and your nights, with a beautifully appointed sun-deck, indoor and outdoor bars and a shimmering rooftop pool.
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action
If fancy treating yourself and you don’t mind taxis or intend to hire a car then take a look at,
Gay Map of Los Angeles
If you want to stay in the epicentre of gay Los Angeles, then West Hollywood has to be your preferred destination. However if you are in LA for any length of time, you will need a car. Freeways make it easy to get from one area to another.
Recommended Hotels in Los Angeles By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Los Angeles that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The Beverly Hills Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
Known as “The Pink Palace,” this luxury hotel on Sunset Boulevard features full-service Spa and a beautiful outdoor pool. Bright and elegant rooms of The Beverly Hills Hotel feature marble bathrooms, TVs and minibars. Spacious suites pay homage to the legacy, while bungalows offer the true Hollywood experience inspired by their famous guests.
5 Star, Luxury
Established in 1975 on a palm-lined residential boulevard, L’Ermitage is a discreet, luxurious getaway located a stone’s throw from the beating heart of Beverly Hills. As the first all-suite hotel in the nation, L’Ermitage is committed to offering travelers 5-star service, excellence in hospitality, and spacious accommodations.
Sunset Marquis Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
The Sunset Marquis Hotel Los Angeles is located in the heart of West Hollywood. Hidden away in a tree lined cul-de-sac, it is just steps from the famed sidewalks of the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood. The property boasts 2 outdoor pools and an on-site restaurant. Villas at the property include unique amenities like private lifts
4 Star, Location
Offering a private rooftop with stunning views of Los Angeles, a saltwater pool and comfortable indoor/outdoor seating, this elegant 4-star hotel is within one kilometer of the Sunset Strip. Each spacious suite at Petit Ermitage is equipped with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and iPod docking station
Video LA Travel Guide
Discover the best of Los Angeles with the Attache Guide
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Los Angeles
The top five areas include West Hollywood (WeHo), Silver Lake, Echo Park, Downtown Los Angeles, and Long Beach. West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant gay scene, with numerous bars, clubs, and LGBTQ+-centered events
West Hollywood | The Heart of Gay Los Angeles
- West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant scene, welcoming atmosphere, and numerous gay bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- WeHo hosts their annual pride in early June and spectacular Halloween celebrations in October.
- The neighbourhood is home to some of the most iconic landmarks in the USA, including Santa Monica Boulevard.
- Discover the best things to see and do in West Hollywood
Northeast of WeHo, with a diverse range of bars, cafes, and boutiques with a more laid-back and hipster vibe.