From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Fire Island Invasion 2022
Get ready to immerse yourself in an unforgettable weekend on Fire Island with the top DJs from the circuit scene.
Enjoy a great party while you support a local cause. A portion of all proceeds will be donated to Cherry Grove Community House and Theare & Out My Closet.
SATURDAY August 21st @icepalacefi
- GUAPO POOL PARTY
- A pool party inspired by warm vibes and Latin tribes.
- From 1 to 9pm @ The pool at Ice Palace Resort
- GOSTOSO – THE TASTE OF BRAZIL
- All the energy from Brazil with the best tribal music and the hottest guys.
- From 10pm to 4am @ Ice Palace Night Club
SUNDAY August 22nd @belvederefireisland
- MYSTIKO SUNSET CLOSING PARTY
- The kickoff event for MYSTIKO TULUM FESTIVAL
- From 3pm to 12am @ Belvedere Guest House for Men
Getting to & Getting around Gay Fire Island
- Fire Island is a place where time has stood still to a certain extent because there are no cars and because you still have a small town ambiance where you walk or ride a bicycle and you see people and you stop on the corner and you talk to each other.
- Ocean Beach is the island’s most populous village and is home to its biggest downtown, making it the unofficial capital of Fire Island that’s also among the area’s most popular destinations for visitors. About four miles east of Ocean Beach are these two LGBT-centric communities neighboring one another, locally known as The Pines and The Grove, which together form a gay mecca of sorts.
- While both communities only have boardwalks as sidewalks, The Grove (more Lesbian Friendly) is only about a ½-mile- long while The Pines stretches nearly a full mile. The Pines (Gay Guys) is also home to the majority of the private pools on the island.
- Besides its hopping nightlife at Cherry’s, The Ice Palace and elsewhere, The Grove is home to one of only two oceanfront restaurants on Fire Island—The Sandcastle at The Ocean. Revelers in The Pines bounce between Sip ‘N Twirl, the Blue Whale and the Pavilion.
Villas and hotels fill up well in advance. Search for Villa now and reserve!
Gay Map of Fire Island
You wont find may hotels on the Island and most people share houses over the Summer season or rent poolside villas during the peak events! Planning a trip to fire island requires advance planning and be prepared to spend a lot during popular holidays and festivals. Fire Island is approximately 2 hours journey from New York city.
Recommended Apartments on Fire Island
Sunset on the Bay
A special property for discerning renters, this 4600-square foot gem has every amenity .5 spacious BRs w/ ensuite baths; 3 w/ private decks; master suite deck overlooks bay.
Close to the harbor; Stunning Oceanfront views: Central Air-Conditioning: 5 Bedrooms/ 4.5 baths – including the glass walled master suite overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
Pines Sea View
This beach home in an epic natural setting will take you away from your worries, recharge, and offer you an unforgettable experience with great views and an epic deck.
Pines Beach View
Walk through the doors of this beautiful oceanfront house and your first sight will be of a 17 foot high wall of glass overlooking the ocean and a massive, brand-new ocean deck.
Video Of virtual tour of Fire Island
Walking Fire Island Pines to Cherry Grove