From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Smokingman Berlin, Easter Edition 2023
The biggest international fetish night for the gay smoker hosts special theme nights at Berlin’s biggest gay fetish weekends at The Easter Fetish Weeknd and during Folsom Europe.
- Stay close to the event at the Hotel Indigo Berlin for a unique stay. Located by the East Side Gallery home to the remaining iconic section of the Berlin Wall, the hotel features, stylish rooms and delicious breakfast options.
- Are you a smoker and into smoking? Then don’t this unique fetish night. Smokingman Berlin is the place where the Gay Smoker all meet. The event welcomes every smoker, cigar, pipe or cigarette. There is no dress code; select your favourite gear and join SMOKIMGMAN BERLIN.
- Smokingman Berlin is proud to be part of the Folsom Europe Fair, an important date in the fetish calendar. The colourful mix of thousands of fetish guys from all over the world partying in Berlin guarantees everyone a week full of fun with new and old acquaintances and friends.
- Meet your friends and new people from all over the world and enjoy an unforgettable & hot night.
- If you are attending the event and need some new gear, pay a visit to Monkey Sergeant, for those who want an alternative to the plain and the uniform.
- Easter edition venue to be confirmed. Previous events have taken place here:
- The event takes place at Grosse Freiheit 114, a gay cruise bar with back rooms and cabins, located in the gay Friedrichshain district, a 20 minute ride share from the fair.
Recommended Hotels in Berlin
The following hotels are all close to the Folsom Fair events and gay bars
Gay Map of Berlin
Being such a large city, gay neighbourhoods are scattered around Berlin, in the districts of Schöneberg and Kreuzberg (the western part of Berlin) as well as in Prenzlauer Berg (eastern part). Recently, the district of Friedrichshain developed a trendy area for upmarket coffee shops and cocktail bars. The majority of the gay hotels, bars, cafes and shops in Berlin are located in the Schöneberg district.
Recommended Hotels in Berlin By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Berlin that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
The spacious rooms and suites of the non-smoking Sheraton Grand Hotel Esplanade Berlin feature a modern design and panoramic windows. They include a flat-screen TV, minibar, large bathroom and free WiFi. A rich breakfast buffet is served each morning in the Elements breakfast restaurant.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Mercure Berlin Wittenbergplatz is set in the Schöneberg district in Berlin, just a 1-minute walk from the KaDeWe and the Kurfürstendamm-boulevard. All rooms at the Mercure Berlin Wittenplatz come with a flat-screen TV, and some also have a balcony. WiFi is provided free of charge, high-speed internet can be purchased for a daily surcharge.
Riu Plaza Berlin
4 Star, Great Value
This hotel is set in a modern 17-storey building on Berlin’s Kurfürstendamm boulevard. The RIU Plaza Berlin is a 5-minute walk from Kurfürstendamm Underground Station and the world-famous KaDeWe department store. All rooms and suites feature luxury furnishings, a flat-screen satellite TV, a safe, fridge, air conditioning and a private bathroom.
3 Star, Gay Hotel
This hetero-friendly gay hotel in Schöneberg is 700 m from Berlin’s Kurfurstendamm shopping area and the KaDeWe department store. The hotel’s breakfast buffet is available until late, and Wi-Fi is free throughout the property. A 10-minute walk from the many bars of Nollendorfplatz Square, rooms with a flat-screen TV, DVD player & iPod docking station.
Video Of A Gay Guide to Berlin
Highlights of the best of gay Berlin
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Berlin
Berlin is a diverse and inclusive city with a vibrant LGBTQ+ community. There are several popular gay neighborhoods that each offer a different vibe.
Schöneberg | Historic Gay District
Photo: Schöneberg, home to Berlin’s popular gay bars and the Folsom Street Fair
- Located to the southwest of the city center, Schöneberg is one of Berlin’s oldest and most famous gay neighborhoods.
- It has a rich LGBTQ+ history and is known for its lively gay bars, clubs, and LGBTQ+-friendly businesses.
- Schöneberg is home to KaDeWe, one of Europe’s largest department stores and a shopper’s paradise.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Schöneberg
Home to the famous East Side Gallery, with a diverse and multicultral LGBTQ+ scene with eclectic bars and clubs.
Up-and-coming neighborhood, popular with hipsters and home to the world famous, long running Schwuz nightclub