From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
SiNDicate Vienna Gay Party 2023
SinDicate Vienna is a new party bringing together Vienna’s most prominent party promoters to create a new Super event.
- Stay close to the gay bars of Vienna near the Naschmarkt. Boutiquehotel Das Tyrol is a modern 4-star hotel with an excellent spa and central location.
- SiNDicate is a multi-promoter party held during the biggest events and holiday festivals in Vienna, including Pride.
- Super Disco, OMG Society, Astronaughty, Ken and Männer im Garten bring the world’s top DJs to the city for an all-night launch party for SiNDICATE.
- The event takes over O Der Klub on Openring 1, next to Opera, the Hottest venue in Vienna.
- Featuring 1000m2 dancing space, 4 floors, 7 bars, Love Zone, Acts & dancers.
- Stay close to the party at the O11 Boutique Hotel Vienna, rated “Excellent” by guests with stylish, designer rooms, excelent location and high-end amenities.
The Line up
- Awaiting venue and lineup confirmation for the next edition.
- O-Der Club – Slick, contemporary venue in former underpass, with live music, DJ sessions & modern global dining.
- A massive main music club in the centre of Vienna, directly under the Vienna opera. four floors, Lacoustics Soundsystem, state of the art light and sound.
- The moment you walk down the steps into the club, it becomes clear that this is a special location.
Recommended Hotels in Vienna
The following hotels are close to Vienna’s top attractions and the main Vienna Pride celebrations:
Gay Map of Vienna
Wienzeile (‘Vienna Row’) is a street that runs through the city along the Vienna River. It is divided into Rechte (right) Wienzeile and the Linke (left) Wienzeile. Many gay bars and venues are located along both sides of Wienzeile.
Recommended Hotels in Vienna By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Vienna that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
The luxurious, renowned 5-star Hotel Imperial is set directly on the Ringstraße boulevard in the heart of Vienna and takes you back to the times of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. It features exclusive hotel rooms, a gourmet restaurant and a 24-hour rooftop fitness centre with a sauna. It was inaugurated in 1873 by Emperor Francis Joseph as the Palais Württemberg.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Built in 1913, Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof is located in the centre of the first district of Vienna, only a few steps from the Hofburg Imperial Palace. Free WiFi is available. The Herrenhof’s air-conditioned rooms are very spacious and comfortably furnished. The Viennese studio Einwaller decorated the rooms and other parts of the hotel with 21st century interpretations of various styles
Austria Trend Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Set in a charming building from 1912, Austria Trend Hotel Astoria Wien is located in the centre of Vienna, right on the famous Kärtnerstraße shopping street. Free WiFi is available. The elegant rooms are decorated with period furniture and come with wooden floors, a flat-screen cable TV, a minibar, a safe, a work desk, and a bathroom.
K+K Hotel Maria
4 Star, Location
The modern and elegant K+K Hotel Maria Theresia enjoys a central and quiet location right in Vienna’s artists’ quarter of Spittelberg and offers free WiFi, a wellness and a fitness area. The city centre is within a 10-minute stroll. The comfortable guestrooms offer modern luxury and a stylish interior design, with designer bathrooms and many modern amenities.
Video Gay Guide to Vienna
Where to visit and what to see and do