From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Ruff Vancouver Circuit Event 2023
Ruff Vancouver is a dance party for MEN featuring local and international DJs and Gogo Dancers of all ages, bringing together both the Vanilla and Kink communities.
- Are you visiting Vancouver? Stay in the West End, home to the Davie Village, the city’s gay district. The Listel Hotel Vancouver is rated “Fabulous” by guests with a party vibe, high-end amenities, beautiful decor and spacious rooms.
- Awaiting line up and theme for the next edition.
- Join the hottest leather and kink guys from Vancouver and beyond; from 10 pm until 3 am at The Pint.
- Enjoy Performances by the MEN of RUFF
Other Upcoming Events
- Ruff also produces the Annual Ruff Pride event as well as a Labor Day edition and Halloween party.
- The Pint is a boisterous sports pub serving beer pitchers & classic bar bites on Abbott Street, just a 5-minute drive from the bars along Davie Village.
- The venue will be transformed by the RUFF team into a military themed night to remember.
- Stay at The Burrard, a charming 3-star hotel just a short ride from the village. The hotel offers stylish rooms, access to a fitness centre and free wifi.
Where to stay?
- Known internationally for its thriving community of gay and lesbian residents, Davie Village offers a chilled-out vibe for people watching during the day and thumping clubs, pubs and street life at night.
- “Davie Village” refers to the stretch of Davie Street between Burrard and Jervis Streets, but make sure you explore some of the side streets, home to some of city’s hidden gems. It is located in the West End area of Vancouver.
The following hotels are currently trending with our readers. All are close to the city’s busy gay scene and top visitor attractions:
Gay Map of Vancouver
Located in the heart of Vancouver’s West End neighbourhood (home to Western Canada’s largest gay population), Davie Village is where you’ll find vibrant pink bus shelters, lazy cafés, mouthwatering multicultural cuisine, oceanside strollers and sizzling nightclubs.
Recommended Hotels in Vancouver By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Vancouver that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Featuring an on-site spa and gourmet restaurant, this Vancouver hotel is only 5 minutes from Robson St. Free WiFi and 42” flat-screen TVs are provided in each room. Guest rooms at the Vancouver Loden are equipped with floor-to-ceiling windows offering lots of natural light. Designer bath amenities, yoga mats and sitting areas are also included in each room.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Located in the Vancouver city centre, Auberge Vancouver Hotel features an indoor pool and a sauna. Free WiFi, a refrigerator, and a microwave are provided in all rooms. A flat-screen cable TV and an iPod docking station are offered. A coffee maker is included. An en suite bathroom includes bathrobes. Select rooms feature harbour or mountain views.
Blue Horizon Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Featuring an indoor pool, a hot tub and a steam bath. This contemporary Vancouver hotel is situated directly on Robson Street near shopping and restaurants. Corner guest rooms include a full balcony with a city view. Free WiFi throughout the property. Each room offers a flat-screen TV, refrigerator and coffee-making facilities. Views of the city or the Vancouver skyline.
3 Star, Location
Featuring an outdoor lounge and on-site coffee shop, this hotel in downtown Vancouver is 3 blocks from the Robson Street shopping area. The hotel offers free WiFi and free Brodie cruiser bike rentals. A 42-inch flat-screen cable TV, Nespresso coffee machine, and fridge are provided in each guest room at The Burrard. Free calls are also available.
Video Davie Village Vancouver
Discover the history of Vancouver’s gay neighborhood.