From: Monday, January 1, 2024
To: Monday, January 1, 2024
Rock City – New Year’s Day & Night Melbourne 2024
Celebrate the first day of the year in two of Melbourne’s most iconic venues as Rock City hosts the ultimate New Year celebration.
- Stay in the QT Melbourne a superb hotel located in the heart of Melbourne and the perfect place for exploring the city’s many diverse neighbourhoods. Rooms are spacious and well designed, staff are friendly, and the style is modern with some unique touches.
- Venues to be confirmed for the 2024 edition.
- Daytime Party – Kick start your new year with a day party at The bells Hotel in Melbourne. This fantastic venue has a massive rooftop with City views and lots of fun places to explore.
- The downstairs garden area is excellent with lots of space to party and includes a beautiful indoor room that will blow you away. Just picture yourself on a rooftop, cocktails, friends and brilliant house tunes in the summer sun!!
- The entertainment for the day will be next level and includes Acrobats, Fire Twirlers, Drag Shows, Live Performances every hour, Sexy Dancers, Giveaways and guest performances.
- Nighttime Party – The party continues late into the night at Trak. The Rock City traditional NYDN party is back, and this one will be bigger than ever!
- Spread over four levels with the most incredible production; this is where all roads lead to on New Years Day!
- Featuring outstanding performances and the most talented Dj’s, you will be entertained from the minute you walk in.
- Trak is a venue where everything is BIG and beautiful, and you’ll get lost in the fun.
- From sophisticated Prahran to gay beachside vibes in St. Kilda, Melbourne is a city of neighbourhoods.
- Most visitors base themselves in the Central Business District (or CBD for short), however many of the city’s gay bars and clubs are in the city-fringe districts of South Yarra. Collingwood, Fitzroy and St. Kilda. These are hotspots for gays, hipsters and all things trendy.
- Bells Hotel is a Gourmet pub in a sprawling venue with a rooftop terrace, a beer garden & a lively bar, located on 157 Moray St, South Melbourne. It is 6 mins drive from the CBD.
- Trak Lounge Bar is a Glamorous, iconic art deco-style venue is one of Australia’s most prestigious, located in the heart of Toorak. It is a 12 min drive from the CBD.
Recommended Hotels in Melbourne
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action ,
Gay Map of Melbourne
Melbourne’s gay bars & clubs are located in St Kilda and South Yarra south of the city or in Collingwood, Richmond and Fitzroy north of the city and one in Yarraville.
Recommended Hotels in Melbourne By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Melbourne that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Rising above Melbourne’s vibrant Southbank precinct, Crown Towers offers spacious luxury rooms with views of the city or Port Phillip Bay. Each room features original artworks and marble bathrooms. Each room includes a large plasma-screen TV with laptop video-on-demand system, and a separate dressing room. The city and bay views are framed by floor-to-ceiling windows.
Lancemore Crossley St
5 Star, Readers Choice
Situated in Melbourne and with Princess Theatre reachable within 300 metres, Lancemore Crossley St. Melbourne features express check-in and check-out, non-smoking rooms, a fitness centre, free WiFi throughout the property and a bar. This property also provides guests with a terrace. The accommodation offers a 24-hour front desk, room service and organising tours for guests.
5 Star, Great Value
Located in the heart of Melbourne CBD, the Melbourne Marriott Hotel features a swimming pool, sauna and fitness centre. Guests can also relax at the restaurant, cafe or bar. All rooms are spacious and non-smoking, offering cable TV, a minibar and a desk with high-speed internet access. Located only minutes from Her Majesty’s Theatre, Federation Square
4 Star, Location
Located in the heart of Melbourne’s restaurant and theatre district on Little Bourke Street, Ovolo Laneways offers original artworks, luxurious bathrooms, quality furnishings and free high-speed wireless internet. Situated in the CBD, Ovolo Laneways is a 3-minute walk from Parliament. shopping, sporting arenas, art galleries, restaurants and bars all within easy walking distance.