From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Revelation Brussels 2023
Revelation is one of Brussels’ most famous circuit events, the First Big Kinky & All Fetish Party Concept in Brussels, the capital of Europe!
- Are you visiting Brussels? Stay close to the city’s gay bars and clubs in the Quartier Saint-Jacques district. Stay close to the centre of all the pride festivities at Hotel Hubert Grand Place; rated “Fabulous” by guests with spacious rooms, a modern gym and perfect location.
- Revelation Brussels hosts several pop-up parties throughout the year with international DJs, go-go shows, strippers and darkrooms.
- The party attracts hot guys from across Europe and beyond, speaking different languages with different interests. You will find guys of all types, leather boys, fashion victims, muscle queens, drag, young and old, more than 1,500 gays having one hell of a party together.
- What’s your Fetish? Fancy leather, sportswear, rubber, neoprene, army, police, uniforms or simply skin? Then this is the place for you.
- The May edition celebrates the 6th Anniversary of Revelation Brussels and the Huge Reopening Party for Belgian Pride.
- The lineup includes Revelation resident DJ Soren Luka.
- C12 Club – Just a 3-min walk from Galeries Royales Saint-Hubert, the club features 2000m square meters of space located at the heart of Brussels, in the depths of the Horta Gallery next to the Grand Place and the Central Station.
- The project includes concerts, art installations, club nights and a local market.
Where to stay?
Enjoy a unique stay in Brussels at the Hotel Indigo Brussels rated “Fabulous” by guests with delicious breakfasts and exceptional decor
Here are the Hotels we recommend with good reviews that keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Brussels
Most of the gay bars in Brussels are located in the city centre around the streets Rue du Marché au Charbon. We have found good hotels close to the gay area keeping you in the middle of all the fun.
Recommended Hotels in Brussels By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Brussels that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Rocco Forte Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
The 5-star Hotel Amigo boasts elegant rooms with designer features, on the corner of Grand Place. It combines modern facilities, a gym and an award-winning restaurant with a picturesque historic setting. Flat-screen TV, a work desk and a minibar Each air-conditioned room has a seating area and a luxurious bathroom with mosaic details.
5 Star, Readers Choice
This luxurious hotel in the heart of Brussels is a 2-minute walk from the Grand-Place and Brussels Central Station. It features free access to the fitness centre and sauna. A brand newly installed air conditioning system, Rooms with a flat-screen TV, free internet and a marble bathroom. Guests can enjoy an American buffet breakfast every morning
Brussels Marriott Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Set within a 5-minute walk from Grand Place and Manneken Pis, and a 10-minute walk from Brussels Central Train Station, Brussels Marriott Hotel offers air-conditioned rooms and a fitness centre. There is an open-kitchen restaurant and private parking facilities are available. Rooms are equipped with satellite TV, coffee and tea making facilities
4 Star, Location
The Dominican is a 4-star hotel located in the centre of Brussels, just a 5-minute walk from the Maison Grand Place. It offers spacious accommodation with free WiFi. Guests can benefit from a number of wellness facilities, such as a sauna and a fitness centre, both available free of charge. 100 m from the popular shopping street Rue des Bouchers.
Video guide to Gay Brussels
Discover the best places to play and things to see and do.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Brussels
Brussels, the capital of Belgium and a hub for European institutions, has a thriving LGBTQ+ community and is known for being an inclusive and LGBTQ+-friendly city.
Saint-Jacques| Often referred to as the gay village
- This area, often referred to as the “gay village” of Brussels, is located near the Grand Place.
- It’s known for its concentration of LGBTQ+-friendly bars, clubs, and venues.
- Rue du Marché au Charbon/Kolenmarktstraat is a street within this area that is particularly known for its gay bars and nightlife.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Brussels
Rue du Lombard
Home to several LGBTQ+-friendly establishments, including bars, cafes, and clubs. It’s known for its lively.
The heart of Brussels with its stunning architecture, often the hub of events, festivals, and markets.