From: Saturday, Sep 24th, 2022
To: Saturday, Sep 24th, 2022
RED LIGHT presented by Masteurdome, Folsom Edition San Francisco 2021
Discover one of San Francisco’s biggest parties during the annual Folsom Street fair weekend as Red Light returns to the city for an epic night of hot guys, great music and fetish fun.
Masteurdome presents the Red Ligth party once more for your enjoyment during the world’s largest fetish and kink event.
- The producers of Brüt SF, Magnitude, and Jungle – Pride At the Armory, bring you a FLSM WKND experience to surpass all others.
- Brian Kent Productions is back to deliver a mind blowing production with amorous visuals as only he can. Hundreds of sexy leather men, bears, pigs, voyeurs, exhibitionists and kinksters from around the world will descend on the historic REGENCY BALLROOM’S SOCIAL HALL located in right in heart of San Francisco and central to one of the biggest leather weekends in the world.
- Hailed worldwide, legendary dance/house music legend RALPHI ROSARIO who has become one of the leading forces in house music, graces the SOCIAL HALL with his unique and sexy sounds. DAN DARLINGTON, Brüt Party founder and resident DJ starts the night off with his energetic style that has made his brand and events famous worldwide.
- Social Hall SF is nestled in the foundation of the historic Scottish Rites Bodies Regency Center building at 1270 Sutter Street.
- The venue holds 600 guests standing or 425 guests seated and hosts electronic club nights, seated comedy events, rock concerts and more.
- Stay at the Marines’ Memorial Club & Hotel Union Squarehttps://www.booking.com/hotel/us/marine-s-memorial-club-union-square.en-gb.html?aid=308283;label=redlightsf, just 5 minutes drive from the venue. This charming 3 star hotel is just 5 minutes’ walk from Union Square and offers a delicous breakfast. Altenatively the 4 star Hotel Nico is also close by and has a beautiful pool and large rooms.
This event takes place during the Folsom Street Fair.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of San Francisco
We have divided the map into two areas, the Castro, San Francisco’s world famous gay district and SOMA, the are where the Folsom Street Fair takes place each September.
Map of Gay San Francisco (SOMA)
Map of Gay San Francisco (The Castro)
Recommended Apartments in San Francisco’s Castro
The apartment features 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower.
1 & 2 Bedrooms
This 2-bedroom 2-bath house offers a formal dining room and a chef’s kitchen. It has a tropical-themed master-suite with a up-lit thatched ceiling, a multi-head glass enclosed rain shower
Heart of Castro
This 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom remodeled flat in Heart of Castro offers a terrace, a balcony and free WiFi. A living room with a TV and a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and Washing machine
The apartment features 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with city views. With a balcony and free WiFi
Recommended Apartments in San Francisco’s SOMA
This air-conditioned holiday home Villa near the waterfront is equipped with 3 bedrooms, a living room with cable TV, and a fully equipped kitchen with a washing machine & dishwasher. a bathroom with bath and shower featuring free WiFi,
Heart of Nob Hill
Absolutely the best location in San Francisco! Situated in Nob Hill one of the city’s most desirable neighborhood enclaves just steps away from Union Square, the Financial District, Chinatown, 3 Bedrooms and a fully equipped kitchen
This is spacious and bright Luxurious Victorian One Bedroom Apartment in San Francisco Historic District Large Living aria with Smart TV. Office space Full bathroom, Hard floor a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge.
The apartment is fitted with 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a dishwasher, a microwave, a washing machine, a fridge and an oven. a fitness centre, free WiFi, a 24-hour front desk,
Video Of RED LIGHT
RED LIGHT Teaser
Recommended Hotels in San Francisco
Stay close to Union Square and you will be close to all the main action and just a BART away from the gay bars and clubs of the Castro.
Palace Hotel, 5 Star
Famed bars, an awe-inspiring crystal chandelier restaurant, a fitness area and a glass dome indoor pool are featured at the Palace Hotel San Francisco
Hotel Zetta, 4 Star
Free WiFi, an iPod docking station, a portable wireless Bluetooth speaker, & double-panned windows for quiet & privacy are included in all guest rooms
The Marker, 4 Star
Offering French-inspired architecture, The Marker San Francisco, a Joie de Viver Hotel provides guests with an ideal city center location, eco-friendly
3 Star – For Shopping
This San Francisco hotel is located in Union Square, a 5-minute walk from the Powell Street cable car line. It offers an outdoor pool, close to all the bars